- Isoré, Marlène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula, 2015.
"Disaster risk and preference shifts in a New Keynesian model,"
65643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marlène Isoré & Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2015. "Disaster Risk and Preference Shifts in a New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2015-16, CEPII research center.
- Marlène Isoré & Urszula Szczerbowicz, 2013. "Disaster Risk in a New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2013-12, CEPII research center.
- Marlène Isore, 2012. "Essays in macro-finance," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eo6779thqgm, Sciences Po.
- Marlène Isoré, 2011. "International Propagation of Financial Shocks in a Search and Matching Environment," FIW Working Paper series 068, FIW.
- Marlène Isoré, 2009. "Teacher Evaluation: Current Practices in OECD Countries and a Literature Review," OECD Education Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2011-04-30
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2011-04-30
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (4) 2011-04-30 2013-06-04 2015-07-25 2015-10-10. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2009-07-28
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2009-07-28
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2011-04-30
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2009-07-28
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-06-04 2015-07-25 2015-10-10. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2011-04-30
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Isoré, Marlène & Szczerbowicz, Urszula, 2015. "Disaster risk and preference shifts in a New Keynesian model," MPRA Paper 65643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marlène Isoré should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.