Report NEP-OPM-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2016. "Macroprudential Policy: Promise and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Matteo Maggiori, 2016. "A Model of the International Monetary System," 2016 Meeting Papers 1543, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Paul Dunne & Christine S. Makanza, 2016. "Fiscal Consolidation, Fiscal Policy Transmission, and Current Account Dynamics in South Africa," School of Economics Macroeconomic Discussion Paper Series 2016-03, School of Economics, University of Cape Town.
- Isoré, Marlène, 2016. "International propagation of financial shocks in a search and matching environment," Research Discussion Papers 28/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Alexandre Lucas Cole & Chiara Guerello & Guido Traficante, 2016. "Government Debt Deleveraging in the EMU," Working Papers CELEG 1603, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Miyamoto, Wataru & Nguyen, Thuy Lan & Sheremirov, Viacheslav, 2016. "The effects of government spending on real exchange rates: evidence from military spending panel data," Working Papers 16-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2016. "The Interest Rate Effect on Private Saving: Alternative Perspectives," NBER Working Papers 22872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hang Zhou, 2016. "Cross-Country Evidence on Monetary Policy Autonomy: A Markov Regime Switching Approach," 2016 Papers pzh699, Job Market Papers.