Report NEP-ENT-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin W. Pugsley & Petr Sedlacek & Vincent Sterk, 2017. "The Nature of Firm Growth," Discussion Papers 1737, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Herv'e Lebret, 2017. "Startups and Stanford University," Papers 1711.00644, arXiv.org.
- Brand, Thomas & Isoré, Marlène & Tripier, Fabien, 2017. "Uncertainty shocks and firm dynamics : Search and monitoring in the credit market," Research Discussion Papers 34/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Firm Survival in New EU Member States," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Han, Pengfei & Sanchez, Juan M., 2017. "Financing Ventures: Some Macroeconomics," Working Papers 2017-35, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jun 2019.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Kotiranta, Annu & Ylhäinen, Ilkka, 2017. "Policy Implications on Company Growth – A Review," ETLA Reports 79, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nelson Sobrinho, 2017. "Bankruptcy Technology, Finance, and Entrepreneurship," IMF Working Papers 17/188, International Monetary Fund.
- Ogura, Yoshiaki, 2017. "Investment Distortion by Collateral Requirement: Evidence from Japanese SMEs," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 73, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David Cuberes & Marc Teignier, 2017. "How Costly Are Labor Gender Gaps? Estimates by Age Group for the Balkans and Turkey," Working Papers XREAP2017-10, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2017.