Report NEP-BEC-2017-12-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hong, Sungki, 2017. "Customer Capital, Markup Cyclicality, and Amplification," Working Papers 2017-33, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 25 Feb 2019.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Firm Survival in New EU Member States," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Bustamante, Maria Cecilia & Guibaud, Stéphane & Zervos, Mihail, 2017. "Agency, firm growth, and managerial turnover," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68784, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giammario Impullitti & Omar Licandro & Pontus Rendahl, 2017. "Technology, Market Structure and the Gains from Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6727, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brand, Thomas & Isoré, Marlène & Tripier, Fabien, 2017. "Uncertainty shocks and firm dynamics : Search and monitoring in the credit market," Research Discussion Papers 34/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Massenot, Baptiste & Pettinicchi, Yuri, 2017. "Can firms see into the future? Survey evidence from Germany," SAFE Working Paper Series 187, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2017. "Corporate Governance System and Regional Heterogeneity: Evidence from East and West Russia," RRC Working Paper Series 72, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- David C. Stapleton & David R. Mann & Pragya Singh & Jae Song, "undated". "Firm-Level Early Intervention Incentives: Which Recent Employers of Disability Program Entrants Would Pay More? (Journal Article)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports cae81342c4354db58a613c3ae, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Benjamin W. Pugsley & Petr Sedlacek & Vincent Sterk, 2017. "The Nature of Firm Growth," Discussion Papers 1737, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Yasui, Yuta, 2017. "Supply Function Equilibria and Nonprofit-Maximizing Objectives," MPRA Paper 82394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McKenzie, David J. & Paffhausen, Anna Luisa, 2017. "Small Firm Death in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Françoise Delmez & Vincent Vandenberghe, 2017. "Working long hours: less productive but less costly? Firm-level evidence from Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mai Chi Dao & Camelia Minoiu & Jonathan David Ostry, 2017. "Corporate Investment and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 17/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Johannes Boehm & Swati Dhingra & John Morrow, 2017. "Product Diversification in Indian Manufacturing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1509, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2017-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Hong, Sungki, 2017. "Markup Cyclicality: A Tale of Two Models," Working Papers 2017-34, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2017. "Top Executives on Social Media and Information in the Capital Market: Evidence from China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2017-47, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Yao Amber Li & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2017. "Processing Trade, Productivity and Prices: Evidence from a Chinese Production Survey," Economics Working Papers 2017-12, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.