Report NEP-BAN-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierluigi Murro & Valentina Peruzzi, 2018. "Cooperative banks and income inequality: Evidence from Italian provinces," Working Papers 481, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- João F. Gomes & Marco Grotteria & Jessica Wachter, 2018. "Foreseen Risks," NBER Working Papers 25277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fatica, Serena & Heynderickx, Wouter & Pagano, Andrea, 2018. "Banks, debt and risk: assessing the spillovers of corporate taxes," Working Papers 2018-09, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- José Valente & Mário Augusto & José Murteira, 2018. "Differentiated Impact of Spread Determinants by Personal Loan Category: Evidence from the Brazilian Banking Sector," CeBER Working Papers 2018-12, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Adrian, Tobias & Kiff, John & Shin, Hyun Song, 2018. "Liquidity, Leverage, and Regulation Ten Years after the Global Financial Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 13350, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2019. "Bank loan loss provisions, risk-taking and bank intangibles," MPRA Paper 90273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Luis Servén, 2018. "Gross capital flows by banks, corporates and sovereigns," BIS Working Papers 760, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bermpei, Theodora & Kalyvas, Antonios Nikolaos, 2018. "Does tax enforcement matter for the cost of bank loans? Evidence from the United States," Essex Finance Centre Working Papers 23582, University of Essex, Essex Business School.
- Ricardo Correa & Teodora Paligorova & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2018. "Cross-Border Bank Flows and Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1241, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Goncharenko, Roman & Ongena, Steven & Rauf, Asad, 2018. "The Agency of CoCos: Why Contingent Convertible Bonds Aren't for Everyone," CEPR Discussion Papers 13344, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Larry Santucci, 2018. "Quantifying Cyber Risk in the Financial Services Industry," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 18-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Efing, Matthias & Goldbach, Stefan & Nitsch, Volker, 2018. "Freeze! Financial sanctions and bank responses," Discussion Papers 45/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Christopher L. Foote & Lara Loewenstein & Paul S. Willen, 2018. "Technological Innovation in Mortgage Underwriting and the Growth in Credit: 1985-2015," Working Papers (Old Series) 1816, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Thomas Brand & Marlène Isoré & Fabien Tripier, 2018. "Uncertainty Shocks and Firm Creation: Search and Monitoring in the Credit Market," Working Papers 2018-19, CEPII research center.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2018. "Shock contagion, asset quality and lending behavior," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.