(50%) Banco de EspañaMadrid, Spain
RePEc:edi:bdegves (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Committeri, Marco & L´Hotellerie-Fallois, Pilar & Algarra, Monica & Balteanu, Irina & Eijking, Carlijn & Estefanía, Julia & Gallego, Sonsoles & Garelli, Serena & Gibson, Heather & Heinbuecher, Robert , 2019. "Conditionality and design of IMF-supported programmes," Occasional Paper Series 235, European Central Bank.
- IRC Taskforce on IMF Issues, 2018. "Strengthening the Global Financial Safety Net," Occasional Paper Series 207, European Central Bank.
- Xavier Serra & Jacopo Timini & Julia Estefanía & Enrique Martínez Casillas, 2018. "Argentina: los retos económicos frente a un entorno internacional adverso," Boletín Económico, Banco de España;Boletín Económico Homepage, issue DIC, pages 1-12.
- Xavier Serra & Jacopo Timini & Enrique Martínez Casillas & Julia Estefanía, 2018. "Argentina: economic challenges in an adverse international setting," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue DEC, pages 1-10.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- IRC Taskforce on IMF Issues, 2018.
"Strengthening the Global Financial Safety Net,"
Occasional Paper Series
207, European Central Bank.
- Vinay Prasad Mandal & Raihan Ahmad & Sufia Rehman & Md Masroor & Haroon Sajjad, 2019. "Exploring optimal cereal crop sequence using cultivated land utilization index and yield in Katihar district, India: a sub division level analysis," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(1), pages 62-81, June.
- Xavier Serra & Jacopo Timini & Enrique Martínez Casillas & Julia Estefanía, 2018.
"Argentina: economic challenges in an adverse international setting,"
Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue DEC, pages 1-10.
- Jacopo Timini & Ayman El-Dahrawy Sánchez-Albornoz, 2019. "The impact of China on Latin America: trade and foreign direct investment channels," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JUN, pages 1-11.
- Banco de España, 2020. "Report on the Latin American economy. Second half of 2020," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue 4/2020, pages 1-34.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Julia Estefania should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.