Modelling the effect of pupil mobility on school differences in educational achievement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Leckie, 2008. "Modelling the Effects of Pupil Mobility and Neighbourhood on School Differences in Educational Achievement," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/189, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Lorraine Dearden & John Micklewright & Anna Vignoles, 2011.
"The Effectiveness of English Secondary Schools for Pupils of Different Ability Levels,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 32(2), pages 225-244, June.
- Lorraine Dearden & John Micklewright & Anna Vignoles, 2011. "The effectiveness of English secondary schools for pupils of different ability levels," DoQSS Working Papers 11-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Dearden, Lorraine & Micklewright, John & Vignoles, Anna, 2011. "The Effectiveness of English Secondary Schools for Pupils of Different Ability Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 5839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Lamote & Jan Van Damme & Wim Van Den Noortgate & Sara Speybroeck & Tinneke Boonen & Jerissa Bilde, 2013. "Dropout in secondary education: an application of a multilevel discrete-time hazard model accounting for school changes," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2425-2446, August.
- Deborah Wilson & Anete Piebalga, 2008. "Accurate performance measure but meaningless ranking exercise? An analysis of the English school league tables," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 07/176, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Khudnitskaya, Alesia S., 2009. "Microenvironment-specific Effects in the Application Credit Scoring Model," MPRA Paper 23175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:170:y:2007:i:4:p:941-954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.