Citations for "Ownership of the Firm"
by Hansmann, Henry
- Alper Duman, 2009. "Comparative Analysis of Organizational Forms in the Software Industry and Legal Services," Working Papers 0903, Izmir University of Economics.
- Tortia, Ermanno, 2005. "The accumulation of Capital in Labour-Managed Firms: Divisible Reserves and Bonds," AICCON Working Papers 23-2005, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Monica Auteri & Richard Wagner, 2007. "The Organizational Architecture of Nonprofit Governance: Economic Calculation Within an Ecology of Enterprises," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 57-68, March.
- Alves, Guillermo & Burdín, Gabriel & Dean, Andres, 2014.
"Workplace Democracy and Job Flows,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ermanno C. Tortia, 2011. "The firm as a common. The case of accumulation and use of common resources in mutual benefit organizations," Department of Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Chong-en Bai & Chenggang Xu, 1995. "Does Employee Ownership Improve Incentives for Efforts," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 303., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jerry Ellig, 2001. "Internal markets and the theory of the firm," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4-5), pages 227-237.
- Navarra, Cecilia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013.
"Employer moral hazard, wage rigidity and worker cooperatives: A theoretical appraisal,"
AICCON Working Papers
117-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Cecilia Navarra & Ermanno Tortia, 2014. "Employer Moral Hazard, Wage Rigidity, and Worker Cooperatives: A Theoretical Appraisal," Journal of Economic Issues, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(3), pages 707-726, September.
- Thomsen, Steen & Pedersen, Torben, 1998. "Industry and ownership structure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 385-402, December.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2013.
"Equality under threat by the talented:evidence from worker-managed firms,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
694, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Gabriel Burdín, 2016. "Equality Under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker‐Managed Firms," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(594), pages 1372-1403, 08.
- Gabriel Burdín, 2013. "Equality under threat by the talented: evidence from worker-managed firms," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-12, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Burdín, Gabriel, 2013. "Equality under Threat by the Talented: Evidence from Worker-Managed Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7854, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tiemann, Oliver & Schreyögg, Jonas & Busse, Reinhard, 2012. "Hospital ownership and efficiency: A review of studies with particular focus on Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 163-171.
- Taylor, Philip J., 2001. "The Importance Of Industry Structure: Lessons From The Australian Wine Industry," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125979, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Eeva Alho, 2015. "Farmers’ self-reported value of cooperative membership: evidence from heterogeneous business and organization structures," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1995.
"A Survey of Corporate Governance,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1741, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laura Abrardi & Luca Colombo & Pier Angelo Mori, 2014. "Customer Ownership and Quality Provision in Public Services under Asymmetric Information," Euricse Working Papers 1467, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Podivinsky, Jan & Stewart, Geoff, 2003. "Why are labour-managed firms so rare? An analysis of entry using UK panel data," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0402, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Cadot, Julien, 2014. "Agency costs of vertical integration: the case of wine business in France," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182671, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabrice Roth, 2000. "Gouvernement des entreprises et stratégie du dirigeant:une étude clinique dans le secteur de l'assurance," Working Papers CREGO 1000701, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Tortia, Ermanno, 2014. "L'impresa come bene comune," AICCON Working Papers 131-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Piesse, Jenifer & Doyer, Tobias & Thirtle, Colin & Vink, Nick, 2005. "The changing role of grain cooperatives in the transition to competitive markets in South Africa," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 197-218, March.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:68-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1998.
"Power in a Theory of the Firm,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 387-432.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Power in a Theory of the Firm," NBER Working Papers 6274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, . "Power in a Theory of the Firm," CRSP working papers 335, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1998. "Power in a Theory of the Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 1777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Nordström, Louise & Palmberg, Johanna, 2015. "Efficiency of Female Leaders in Family and Non-Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 259, The Ratio Institute.
- Eoin McLaughlin & Paul Sharp, 2015. "Competition between organisational forms in Danish and Irish dairying around the turn of the twentieth century," Working Papers 2015-16, University of St. Andrews, Department of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Boudewijn Bouckaert, 2007. "Bureaupreneurs in China: we did it our way," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 169-195, April.
- Claude Ménard & Claude Menard, 2013. "HYBRID MODES OF ORGANIZATION Alliances, Joint Ventures, Networks, and other 'strange' animals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01315470, HAL.
- Erik Lehmann & Jürgen Weigand & Susanne Warning, 2004. "Governance Structures, Efficiency, and Firm Profitability," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Giovanna Zanotti, 2012. "Demutualization and the Globalization of Stock Markets," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Stock Market Globalization, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Navarra Cecilia & Tortia Ermanno, 2011. "Employer’s moral hazard and the emergence of worker cooperatives," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201103, University of Turin.
- Fernando Lefort, 2003. "Gobierno Corporativo: ¿Qué es? y ¿Cómo andamos por casa?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(120), pages 207-237.
- Mikami, Kazuhiko, 2003. "Market power and the form of enterprise: capitalist firms, worker-owned firms and consumer cooperatives," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 533-552, December.
- Elliott, Matthew & James, Harvey Jr., 2013. "Nature Of The Farm: Revisited," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150726, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Carias Vega, Dora & Keenan, Rodney J., 2016. "Transaction costs and the organization of CFEs: Experiences from ejidos in Quintana Roo, Mexico," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-8.
- Paul Walker, 2016. "Simple Models of a Human-Capital-Based Firm: a Reference Point Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(1), pages 219-247, March.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2013.
"Explaining Cooperative Enterprises through Knowledge Acquisition Outcomes,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(3-5), pages 258-271, 04.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2007. "Explaining Cooperative Enterprises through Knowledge Acquisition Outcomes," Working Papers 0068, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Dec 2011.
- Per Bylund, 2010. "Piracy, Inc.—on the bearing of the firm analogy to pirate organization," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 299-305, September.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1993. "Contested Exchange versus the Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 103-108, Winter.
- Feng, Li & Hendrikse, George W.J., 2008. "On the Nature of a Cooperative: A System of Attributes Perspective," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44398, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elif Sisli Ciamarra & Charisse Glosino, 2015. "Donors and Founders on Charter School Boards and Their Impact on Financial and Academic Outcomes," Working Papers 95, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Gorton, Gary & Schmid, Frank, 1999. "Corporate governance, ownership dispersion and efficiency: Empirical evidence from Austrian cooperative banking," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 119-140, June.
- Heatley, David & Howell, Bronwyn, 2010. "Overseas Investment: is New Zealand 'Open for Business'?," Working Paper Series 4054, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine & Codron, Jean-Marie, 2011. "Marketing cooperative vs. commission agent: The Turkish dilemma on the modern fresh fruit and vegetable market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 272-279, April.
- Viergutz, Tim & Schulze-Ehlers, Birgit, 2016. "The Spatiotemporal Interrelatedness of Farmers’ Switching Decisions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235882, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lind, Lena Westerlund, 2011. "Market orientation of the Swedish pork sector," Department of Economics publications 8119, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Sacconi, 2006. "A Social Contract Account for CSR as an Extended Model of Corporate Governance (I): Rational Bargaining and Justification," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 259-281, October.
- Thomsen, Steen & Rose, Caspar, 2002. "Foundation ownership and financial performance. Do companies need owners?," Working Papers 2002-3, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Hailu, Getu & Weersink, Alfons & Minten, Bart J., 2015. "Rural Organizations, Agricultural Technologies and Production Efficiency of Teff in Ethiopia," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211702, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Soviana, Soviana, 2013. "Framework for Analyzing Community-Based Enterprise (CBE): Literature review of organizational architecture and organizational performance," EconStor Preprints 74719, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01315470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arcas-Lario, Narciso & MartÃn-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & MÃnguez-Vera, Antonio, 2014. "Farmersâ€™ Satisfaction with Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Spanish Cooperatives: An Explanation from Agency Theory," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Torben Pedersen & Steen Thomsen, 2003. "Ownership Structure and Value of the Largest European Firms: The Importance of Owner Identity," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 7(1), pages 27-55, March.
- Dow, Gregory K. & Putterman, Louis, 2000. "Why capital suppliers (usually) hire workers: what we know and what we need to know," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 319-336, November.
- Podivinsky, Jan M. & Stewart, Geoff, 2007. "Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 177-192, May.