Explaining Cooperative Enterprises through Knowledge Acquisition Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Helmut M. Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2013. "Explaining Cooperative Enterprises through Knowledge Acquisition Outcomes," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(3-5), pages 258-271, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1979. "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractural Relations," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 233-261, October.
- Peter Helmberger & Sidney Hoos, 1962. "Cooperative Enterprise and Organization Theory," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 44(2), pages 275-290.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Richard Phillips, 1953. "Economic Nature of the Cooperative Association," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 74-87.
- Michael Higl, 2003. "Vertikale Kooperation im Oligopol Die Gestaltung der Genossenschaftsorganisation als strategischer Zug," Discussion Paper Series 243, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Hansmann, Henry, 1988. "Ownership of the Firm," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 267-304, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsCooperative; hierarchy; market; organizational knowledge; knowledge acquisition;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2007-09-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MIC-2007-09-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2007-09-09 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iso:wpaper:0068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IBW IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isuzhch.html .