Report NEP-MIC-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christou, Charalambos & Kotseva, Rossitsa & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2007. "Pricing, Investments and Mergers with Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 6433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Neary & Dermot Leahy, 2007. "Multilateral Subsidy Games," Economics Series Working Papers 346, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Grossmann & Helmut Dietl, 2007. "Investment Behaviour in a Two Period Contest Model," Working Papers 0069, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Footloose Monopolies: Regulating a "National Champion"," CEPR Discussion Papers 6413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Levy & Dongwon Lee & Haipeng Allan Chen & Robert J. Kauffman & Mark Bergen, 2007. "Price Points and Price Rigidity," Working Paper Series 04-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Hagiu, Andrei & Jullien, Bruno, 2007. "Designing a Two-Sided Platform: When To Increase Search Costs?," IDEI Working Papers 473, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andrew Pressey & John K. Ashton, 2007. "Competition Policy Implications of Electronic Business-to-Business Marketplaces: Issues for Marketers," Working Papers 07-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4682 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Grossmann & Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang, 2007. "Revenue Sharing and Competitive Balance in a Dynamic Contest Model," Working Papers 0070, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2009.
- Thierry Warin & Daniel B. Leiter, 2007. "An Empirical Study of Price Dispersion in Homogenous Goods Markets," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0710, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the Export-productivity Link," CEPR Discussion Papers 6411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schmiele, Anja & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "Internationalizing R&D Co-opetition: Dress for the Dance with the Devil," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2007. "Explaining Cooperative Enterprises through Knowledge Acquisition Outcomes," Working Papers 0068, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Dec 2011.