Report NEP-KNM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl & Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang, 2007. "Explaining Cooperative Enterprises through Knowledge Acquisition Outcomes," Working Papers 0068, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Dec 2011.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Carraro, Carlo & Massetti, Emanuele & Tavoni, Massimo, 2007. "International Energy R&D Spillovers and the Economics of Greenhouse Gas Atmospheric Stabilization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6426, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bettina Müller, 2006. "Human Capital and Successful Academic Spin-Off," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-14, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- Schmiele, Anja & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "Internationalizing R&D Co-opetition: Dress for the Dance with the Devil," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4637 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "An inquiry on the change profile of healthcare managers and entrepreneurs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/477, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metzger, Georg, 2007. "On the Role of Entrepreneurial Experience for Start-up Financing: An Empirical Investigation for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.