Citations for "Monetary Policy Strategy"
by Frederic S. Mishkin
- Aleem, Abdul & Lahiani, Amine, 2014. "Monetary policy credibility and exchange rate pass-through: Some evidence from emerging countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 21-29.
- Fady Barsoum, 2013. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on a Panel of Stock Market Volatilities: A Factor-Augmented Bayesian VAR Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Stan du Plessis, 2014. "Targeting core inflation in emerging market economies," Working Papers 23/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009.
"Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 119-182.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," CEPR Discussion Papers 7635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," NBER Working Papers 15662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2010. "Inflation Targeting: It'S Not Broke, It Doesn'T Need Fixing, But Can It Survive?," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 59-80.
- Stan du Plessis, 2012. "Assets matter: New and old views of monetary policy," Working Papers 16/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Timo Henckel & Shaun Vahey & Liz Wakerly, 2011. "Probabilistic Interest Rate Setting With A Shadow Board: A Description Of The Pilot Project," CAMA Working Papers 2011-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ida, Daisuke, 2011. "Monetary policy and asset prices in an open economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-117, August.
- Barthélemy, Jean & Clerc, Laurent & Marx, Magali, 2011.
"A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1303-1316, May.
- Barthélemy, J. & Clerc L. & Marx, M., 2008. "A Two-Pillar DSGE Monetary Policy Model for the Euro Area," Working papers 219, Banque de France.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo, 2009. "The Self-Defeating Pursuit of Stability," EKONOMIAZ, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 72(03), pages 224-243.
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Stephanos Papadamou, 2012. "The effects of Monetary Policy shocks across the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Yasushi Asako & Kozo Ueda, 2014.
"The Boy Who Cried Bubble: Public Warnings against Riding Bubbles,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yasushi Asako & Kozo Ueda, 2014. "The Boy Who Cried Bubble: Public Warnings Against Riding Bubbles," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1137-1152, 07.
- Asako, Yasushi & Ueda, Kozo, 2014. "The boy who cried bubble: public warnings against riding bubbles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 167, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yasushi Asako & Kozo Ueda, 2012. "The Boy Who Cried Bubble: Public Warnings Against Riding Bubbles," CARF F-Series CARF-F-282, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Julius Agbor Agbor, 2013. "The Future of the CEMAC CFA FRANC," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17.
- D. Filiz Unsal, 2011.
"Capital Flows and Financial Stability; Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Responses,"
IMF Working Papers
11/189, International Monetary Fund.
- D. Filiz Unsal, 2013. "Capital Flows and Financial Stability: Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Responses," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(1), pages 233-285, March.
- Dumiter Florin Cornel, 2012. "Empirical Approach Upon The Relationship Between Central Bank Independence And Inflation In Developed And Developing Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 803-808, July.
- Kosta Josifidis & Emilija Beker Pucar & SlaÄ‘ana SrdiÄ‡ & Gabriela Ivan, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Advanced vs. Emerging Economies before and after the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(1), pages 79-106, Februar.
- David Mayes, 2011. "The future of financial markets: financial crisis avoidance," Empirica, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Bordes, C. & Clerc, L. & Marimoutou, V., 2007.
"Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?,"
165, Banque de France.
- Christian Bordes & Laurent Clerc & Vêlayoudom Marimoutou, 2007. "Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308654, HAL.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2009.
"Credit spreads and monetary policy,"
385, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Stabilising the Indian business cycle," Working Papers 10/67, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Andrés Felipe Londoño & Jorge Andrés Tamayo & Carlos Alberto Velásquez, 2012. "Dinámica de la política monetaria e inflación objetivo en Colombia: una aproximación FAVAR," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Castillo, Carlos, 2014. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility smoothing: A two-target, two-instrument approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 330-345.
- Andrés Schneider, 2010. "Gross Substitutability of Financial Assets: Effects on Monetary Policy," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 105-136, October -.
- Conway, Patrick, 2012. "The exchange rate as nominal anchor: A test for Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 438-456.