Citations for "Monetary Policy Strategy"
by Frederic S. Mishkin
- Ageliki Anagnostou & Stephanos Papadamou, 2012. "The effects of Monetary Policy shocks across the Greek Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p507, European Regional Science Association.
- Karolina Tura-Gawron, 2016. "What Is The Central Bank Effectively Targeting In Practice? Svensson’S Concept Of Inflation Forecast Targeting And Measures Of Inflation Projections-The Experiences Of Selected European Countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 38, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology, revised Jul 2016.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:y:2015:i:4:a:24609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filiz D Unsal, 2011.
"Capital Flows and Financial Stability; Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Responses,"
IMF Working Papers
11/189, International Monetary Fund.
- D. Filiz Unsal, 2013. "Capital Flows and Financial Stability: Monetary Policy and Macroprudential Responses," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(1), pages 233-285, March.
- Niklas J. Westelius, 2008.
"Inflation Range Targets with Hard Edges,"
Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College
423, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Alberto Ortiz & Federico Sturzenegger & Ashoka Mody, 2008. "Estimating SARB's Policy Reaction Rule," CID Working Papers 165, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2010. "Inflation Targeting: It'S Not Broke, It Doesn'T Need Fixing, But Can It Survive?," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 59-80.
- Fady Barsoum, 2013. "The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on a Panel of Stock Market Volatilities: A Factor-Augmented Bayesian VAR Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-15, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Stabilising the Indian business cycle," Working Papers 10/67, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Andrés Schneider, 2010. "Gross Substitutability of Financial Assets: Effects on Monetary Policy," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(60), pages 105-136, October -.
- Ida, Daisuke, 2011. "Monetary policy and asset prices in an open economy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 102-117, August.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Jamali, Ibrahim, 2012. "The effects of Federal funds rate surprises on S&P 500 volatility and volatility risk premium," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 497-510.
- Joseph T. Salerno, 2015. "A Modest Proposal for Reining in the "Unorthodox" Fed," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 30(Winter 20), pages 43-57.
- Andrés Felipe Londoño & Jorge Andrés Tamayo & Carlos Alberto Velásquez, 2012.
"Dinámica de la política monetaria e inflación objetivo en Colombia: una aproximación FAVAR,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 30(68), pages 14-71, June.
- Andrés Felipe Londoño & Jorge Andrés Tamayo & Carlos Alberto Velásquez, 2012. "Dinámica de la política monetaria e inflación objetivo en Colombia: una aproximación FAVAR," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 30(68), pages 14-71, Junio.
- Szyszko Magdalena, 2015. "Inflation Forecasts Versus Shaping Inflation Expectations. Comparative Analysis / Prognoza Inflacji Wobec Kształtowania Oczekiwań Inflacyjnych. Analiza Porównawcza," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 139-156, December.
- Booth, Philip, 2014. "Monetary policy, asset prices and financial institutions," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 9-41, March.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas, 2013. "Credibility and monetary transmission channels under inflation targeting: An econometric analysis from a developing country," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 670-684.
- Barthélemy, Jean & Clerc, Laurent & Marx, Magali, 2011.
"A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1303-1316, May.
- Barthélemy, J. & Clerc L. & Marx, M., 2008. "A Two-Pillar DSGE Monetary Policy Model for the Euro Area," Working papers 219, Banque de France.
- Jean Barthélemy & Magali Marx, 2011. "A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7umo3loae88, Sciences Po.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010.
"Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 3-35, 09.
- Yasushi Asako & Kozo Ueda, 2014.
"The Boy Who Cried Bubble: Public Warnings Against Riding Bubbles,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(3), pages 1137-1152, 07.
- Yasushi Asako & Kozo Ueda, 2014. "The Boy Who Cried Bubble: Public Warnings against Riding Bubbles," CAMA Working Papers 2014-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yasushi Asako & Kozo Ueda, 2012. "The Boy Who Cried Bubble: Public Warnings Against Riding Bubbles," CARF F-Series CARF-F-282, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Asako, Yasushi & Ueda, Kozo, 2014. "The boy who cried bubble: public warnings against riding bubbles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 167, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Conway, Patrick, 2012. "The exchange rate as nominal anchor: A test for Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 438-456.
- Bordes, C. & Clerc, L. & Marimoutou, V., 2007.
"Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?,"
165, Banque de France.
- Christian Bordes & Laurent Clerc & Vêlayoudom Marimoutou, 2007. "Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308654, HAL.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas & Assumpção, Antonio Carlos de Jesus, 2014. "Uma Nota Sobre o Papel da Credibilidade da Política Monetária e Fiscal: Evidências para o Brasil," Revista Brasileira de Economia, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(4).
- Dumiter Florin Cornel, 2012. "Empirical Approach Upon The Relationship Between Central Bank Independence And Inflation In Developed And Developing Countries," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 803-808, July.
- Stan du Plessis, 2014. "Targeting core inflation in emerging market economies," Working Papers 23/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Timo Henckel & Shaun Vahey & Liz Wakerly, 2011. "Probabilistic Interest Rate Setting With A Shadow Board: A Description Of The Pilot Project," CAMA Working Papers 2011-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kosta Josifidis & Emilija Beker Pucar & SlaÄ‘ana SrdiÄ‡ & Gabriela Ivan, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in Advanced vs. Emerging Economies before and after the Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(1), pages 79-106, Februar.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo, 2009. "The Self-Defeating Pursuit of Stability," EKONOMIAZ. Revista vasca de Economía, Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 72(03), pages 224-243.
- Castillo, Carlos, 2014. "Inflation targeting and exchange rate volatility smoothing: A two-target, two-instrument approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 330-345.
- Araujo, Luiz Nelson, 2016. "Dissemination of Information by the Federal Reserve System: An Overview and Benchmark," MPRA Paper 73185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Reis, 2009.
"Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 40(2 (Fall)), pages 119-182.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," CEPR Discussion Papers 7635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2010. "Interpreting the Unconventional U.S. Monetary Policy of 2007-09," NBER Working Papers 15662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Stan du Plessis, 2012. "Assets matter: New and old views of monetary policy," Working Papers 16/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Julius Agbor Agbor, 2013. "The Future of the CEMAC CFA FRANC," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 1(1), pages 1-17.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in South Africa under Inflation Targeting: Evidence from a Time-Varying Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201653, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Teguh Sugiarto, 2015. "Svar Model To Examine The Short And Long Term Monetary Policy In Indonesia," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 66-77, December.
- Eichler, Stefan & Lähner, Tom & Noth, Felix, 2016.
"Regional Banking Instability and FOMC Voting,"
IWH Discussion Papers
15/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Eichler, Stefan & Lähner, Tom & Noth, Felix, 2016. "Regional Banking Instability and FOMC Voting," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145803, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Uddin, Md Akther, 2016. "Negative Interest Rate and Mudarabah Investment Deposits Rate: A Short Essay," MPRA Paper 72645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Mayes, 2011. "The future of financial markets: financial crisis avoidance," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Aleem, Abdul & Lahiani, Amine, 2014. "Monetary policy credibility and exchange rate pass-through: Some evidence from emerging countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 21-29.