Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Bordes & Laurent Clerc & Vêlayoudom Marimoutou, 2007. "Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308654, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2009. "Monetary Policy Strategy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262513374, January.
- Jushan Bai & Pierre Perron, 2003. "Critical values for multiple structural change tests," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 72-78, June.
- Christian Bordes & Laurent Clerc, 2007.
"Price Stability And The Ecb'S Monetary Policy Strategy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 268-326, April.
- Bordes, C. & Clerc, L., 2004. "Price Stability and The ECB's Monetary Policy Strategy," Working papers 109, Banque de France.
- Christian Bordes & Laurent Clerc, 2007. "Price Stability and the ECB'S monetary policy strategy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308557, HAL.
- Drumetz, F. & Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Brun, M. & Dreyfus, A. & Oung, V. & Sahuc, J-G., 2005.
"La fonction de demande de monnaie pour la zone euro : un réexamen,"
Bulletin de la Banque de France,
Banque de France, issue 142, pages 23-39.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Brun, M. & Dreyfus, A. & Drumetz, F. & Oung, V. & Sahuc, J-G., 2006. "La fonction de demande de monnaie pour la zone euro : un réexamen," Working papers 142, Banque de France.
- Guenter W. Beck & Volker Wieland, 2007.
"Money in Monetary Policy Design: A Formal Characterization of ECB-Style Cross-Checking,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, pages 524-533.
- Beck, Günter & Wieland, Volker, 2007. "Money in Monetary Policy Design: A Formal Characterization of ECB-Style Cross-Checking," CEPR Discussion Papers 6097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlson, John B. & Craig, Ben & Schwarz, Jeffrey C., 2000.
"Structural uncertainty and breakpoint tests: an application to equilibrium velocity1,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, pages 101-115.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Richard D. Porter, 1998. "P* revisited: money-based inflation forecasts with a changing equilibrium velocity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Woodford, Michael, 2007. "Does a 'Two-Pillar Phillips Curve' Justify a Two-Pillar Monetary Policy Strategy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- StÃ©phane Sorbe & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2007. "Mittelfristige Inflationsprognose: Das Dilemma der Zwei-Säulen-Strategie der EZB," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 60(11), pages 16-24, June.
- Michael Woodford, 2008.
"How Important Is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1561-1598, December.
- Michael Woodford, 2006. "How Important is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 1104, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Woodford, 2007. "How Important is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001419, David K. Levine.
- Woodford, Michael, 2007. "How Important is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Woodford, 2007. "How Important is Money in the Conduct of Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 13325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barthélemy, Jean & Clerc, Laurent & Marx, Magali, 2011.
"A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1303-1316, May.
- Barthélemy, J. & Clerc L. & Marx, M., 2008. "A Two-Pillar DSGE Monetary Policy Model for the Euro Area," Working papers 219, Banque de France.
- Jean Barthélemy & Magali Marx, 2011. "A two-pillar DSGE monetary policy model for the euro area," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7umo3loae88, Sciences Po.
- Legrand, Romain, 2014. "Euro introduction: Has there been a structural change? Study on 10 European Union countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 136-151.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:421-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Jardet & Gaelle Le Fol, 2010.
"Euro money market interest rate dynamics and volatility: how they respond to recent changes in the operational framework,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 316-330.
- Clerc, L., 2007. "Understanding Asset Prices: Determinants and Policy Implications," Working papers 168, Banque de France.
- MEZUI-MBENG, Pamphile, 2010.
"Tramsission de la politique monétaire: le cas des pays de la CEMAC
[Monetary policy transmission: the case of the CEMAC]," MPRA Paper 26032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsM3 velocity ; Breakpoint tests; ECB.;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.