La fonction de demande de monnaie pour la zone euro : un réexamen
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Brun, M. & Dreyfus, A. & Drumetz, F. & Oung, V. & Sahuc, J-G., 2006. "La fonction de demande de monnaie pour la zone euro : un réexamen," Working papers 142, Banque de France.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2013.
"Euro area money demand and international portfolio allocation: A contribution to assessing risks to price stability,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 377-404.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2008. "Euro area money demand and international portfolio allocation: a contribution to assessing risks to price stability," Working Paper Series 926, European Central Bank.
- Roberto A. De Santis & Carlo A. Favero & Barbara Roffia, 2012. "Euro Area Money Demand and International Portfolio Allocation: A Contribution to Assessing Risks to Price Stability," Working Papers 432, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- De Santis, Roberto A & Favero, Carlo A. & Roffia, Barbara, 2012. "Euro Area Money Demand and International Portfolio Allocation: A Contribution to Assessing Risks to Price Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8957, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2010. "Wealth effects and Russian money demand," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bordes, C. & Clerc, L. & Marimoutou, V., 2007.
"Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?,"
165, Banque de France.
- Christian Bordes & Laurent Clerc & Vêlayoudom Marimoutou, 2007. "Is there a structural break in equilibrium velocity in the euro area?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308654, HAL.
- Lecarpentier-Moyal, Sylvie & Renou-Maissant, Patricia, 2007. "Analyse dynamique de la convergence des comportements de demande de monnaie en Europe," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(3), pages 321-357, septembre.
- Roberto Santis, 2015. "Quantity theory is alive: the role of international portfolio shifts," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1401-1430, December.
- Andrea Nobili, 2009. "Composite indicators for monetary analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 713, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsdemande de monnaie; taux intrinsèque; richesse; substitution.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2005:142:01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.