Citations for "The economics of pensions"
by Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013.
"How best to measure pension adequacy,"
46126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," CASE Papers case172, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Aaron George Grech, 2013. "How best to measure pension adequacy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51270, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Perotti, Enrico & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2009.
"The political origin of pension funding,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 384-404, July.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2007. "The Political Origin of Pension Funding," CEPR Discussion Papers 6100, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Perotti & Armin Schwienbacher, 2007. "The Political Origin of Pension Funding," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-004/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Oct 2008.
- Knell, Markus, 2010. "How automatic adjustment factors affect the internal rate of return of PAYG pension systems," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 1-23, January.
- Martin Werding, 2016.
"One Pillar Crumbling, the Others Too Short: Old-Age Provision in Germany,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 237(1), pages R13-R21, August.
- Martin Werding, 2016. "One Pillar Crumbling, the Others too Short: Old-Age Provision in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5760, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Werding, 2016. "One pillar crumbling, the others too short: Old-age provision in Germany," NIESR Discussion Papers 463, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of the Pension Fund Reform and the case of the TFR reform in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 549, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián & María del Carmen Boado-Penas, . "Notional Defined Contribution Accounts (NDCs): Solvency and Risk; Application to the Case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 226, FEDEA.
- Mauricio Arias & Juan Carlos Mendoza, . "Un modelo de simulación del Régimen Pensional de Ahorro Individual con Solidaridad en Colombia," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 044, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Filip Chybalski & Edyta Marcinkiewicz, 2016. "The Replacement Rate: An Imperfect Indicator of Pension Adequacy in Cross-Country Analyses," Social Indicators Research- An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 99-117, March.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2010.
"Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe,"
27407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron George Grech, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," CASE Papers case140, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Aaron George Grech, 2010. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43865, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," MPRA Paper 51474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaron George, Grech, 2014. "Pension policy design: The core issues," MPRA Paper 53662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Lucia Croitoru, 2012. "Analysis of Pension Reforms in EU Member States," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 117-126.
- Hagen, Johannes, 2013. "A History of the Swedish Pension System," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Francesconi & Holly Sutherland & Francesca Zantomio, 2011.
"A comparison of earnings measures from longitudinal and cross‐sectional surveys: evidence from the UK,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(2), pages 297-326, 04.
- Francesconi, Marco & Sutherland, Holly & Zantomio, Francesca, 2009. "A comparison of earnings measures from longitudinal and cross-sectional surveys: evidence from the UK," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Marga Peeters, 2012. "Better Safe than Sorry - Individual Risk-free Pension Schemes in the European Union," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(3), September.
- Gugushvili, Alexi, 2007. "Giving the ageing of the population how can countries afford pay-as-you-go social insurance pensions?," MPRA Paper 2869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martins, Pedro S. & Novo, Alvaro A. & Portugal, Pedro, 2009. "Increasing the Legal Retirement Age: The Impact on Wages, Worker Flows and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 4187, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roeder, Kerstin, 2013.
"Optimal taxes and pensions with myopic agents,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19747, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Romp, Ward E., 2009.
"Retirement, pensions, and ageing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 586-604, April.
- Arza, Camila, 2008. "The Limits of Pension Privatization: Lessons from Argentine Experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2696-2712, December.
- Corsini, Lorenzo & Pacini, Pier Mario & Spataro, Luca, 2010. "An Assessment of the Italian 2007 Second Pillar Reform: a simulation approach," MPRA Paper 25922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zandberg, Eelco & Spierdijk, Laura, 2013. "Funding of pensions and economic growth: are they really related?," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 151-167, April.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2012. "Developing Asia’s Pension Systems and Old-Age Income Support," ADBI Working Papers 358, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Erling Holmøy & Kyrre Stensnes, 2008. "Will the Norwegian pension reform reach its goals? An integrated micro-macro assessment," Discussion Papers 557, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Elena Lucia Croitoru & Vasile Ilie, 2013. "The Influence Of The Demographic Phenomena On Pension Expenditure In Eu Member States," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(3.1), pages 85-91, September.
- Menon, Jayant & Melendez-Nakamura, Anna, 2009. "Aging in Asia: Trends,Impacts and Responses," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 25, Asian Development Bank.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2013. "Political-economy of pension plans: Impact of institutions, gender, and culture," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1860-1879.
- Michele Tronconi, 2014. "Dalla prudenza alla crescita. Perché e come diversificare la previdenza sociale," LIUC Papers in Economics 276, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Heike Joebges & Volker Meinhard & Katja Rietzler & Rudolf Zwiener, 2012. "On the Path to Old-Age Poverty - Assessing the Impact of the Funded Riester Pension," IMK Report 73e-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Tetsuo Ono, 2010. "Growth and unemployment in an OLG economy with public pensions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 737-767, March.
- Maria Clara Murteira, 2008. "A Reforma de 2007 do Sistema Público de Pensões em Portugal: Uma análise crítica das escolhas normativas implícitas," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 28, pages 56-75, December.
- Nicholas Barr, 2006. "Pensions: overview of the issues," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Landi Gushi & Frederik Cucllari & Mirela Cini, 2014. "Retirement Fund System Reform in Albania: Issues and Challenges," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(1), pages 34-38, March.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Henkens, K. & Koedijk, C.G. & Slager, A.M.H., 2010. "Decision Making in the Pension Fund Board Room : An Experiment with Dutch Pension Fund Trustees," Discussion Paper 2010-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:cep:sticas:/172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Pension Policy: New Evidence on Key Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS14.