Notional Defined Contribution Accounts (NDCs): Solvency and Risk; Application to the Case of Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Palmer, 1999. "Exit from the Labor Force for Older Workers: Can the NDC Pension System Help?," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 24(4), pages 461-472, October.
- Peter Diamond, 2005. "Pensions for an Aging Population," NBER Working Papers 11877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The Economics of Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2007.
"Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform, pages 253-294
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2005. "Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 67, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy," Working Papers 2008_30, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Settergren, Ole & Mikula, Boguslaw D., 2005. "The rate of return of pay-as-you-go pension systems: a more exact consumption-loan model of interest," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 115-138, July.
- Settergren, Ole & Mikula, Boguslaw D., 2005. "The Rate of Return of Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems: A More Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest," Discussion Paper 249, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ranguelova, Elena & Feldstein, Martin, 2001. "Individual Risk in an Investment-Based Social Security System," Scholarly Articles 2797440, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2003.
"The Gains from Pension Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 74-112, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Working Paper Series 580, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Seminar Papers 712, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Martin Feldstein & Elena Ranguelova, 2001.
"Individual Risk in an Investment-Based Social Security System,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1116-1125, September.
- Martin Feldstein & Elena Ranguelova, 2001. "Individual Risk in an Investment-Based Social Security System," NBER Working Papers 8074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabian, 2005. "The Spanish Pension System: Issues Of Introducing Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Public Economics 0504006, EconWPA.
- Javier Alonso Meseguer & José A. Herce, "undated". "Balance del sistema de pensiones y boom migratorio en España. Proyecciones del modelo MODPENS de FEDEA a 2050," Working Papers 2003-02, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & Javier Alonso-Meseguer & Juan Ramón García, "undated". "A Projection of Spanish Pension System under Demographic Uncertainty," Working Papers 2005-20, FEDEA.
- Kroll, Yoram & Levy, Haim & Markowitz, Harry M, 1984. " Mean-Variance versus Direct Utility Maximization," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 47-61, March.
- Levy, H & Markowtiz, H M, 1979. "Approximating Expected Utility by a Function of Mean and Variance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 308-317, June.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabián & José Enrique Devesa-Carpio, 2006. "Subjective Economic Risk to Beneficiaries in Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 73(3), pages 489-515.
- Salvador Valdés-Prieto, 2005. "Securitization of taxes implicit in PAYG pensions," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 215-265, April.
- Valdes-Prieto, Salvador, 2000. " The Financial Stability of Notional Account Pensions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 395-417, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2007-03-24 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .