Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi & David A. Wise, 2002.
"Pensions and Retirement Incentives. A Tale of Three Countries: Italy, Spain and the USA,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 61(2), pages 131-169, December.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi & David A. Wise, 2003. "Pensions and Retirement Incentives. A Tale of Three Countries: Italy, Spain and the USA," CEIS Research Paper 6, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2010.
"Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: The Case of Italy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 167-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: the Case of Italy," Working Papers 2008_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Peters, Fabian & Raffelhüschen, Bernd & Reeker, Gerrit, 2017. "Ehrbare Staaten? Update 2016: Die Nachhaltigkeit der öffentlichen Finanzen in Europa," Argumente zur Marktwirtschaft und Politik 137, Stiftung Marktwirtschaft / The Market Economy Foundation, Berlin.
- Carlos Vidal-Meli· & Inmaculada DomÌnguez-Fabi·n & MarÌa del Carmen Boado-Penas, "undated". "Notional Defined Contribution Accounts (NDCs): Solvency and Risk; Application to the Case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 226, FEDEA.
- Belloni, Michele & Alessie, Rob, 2009.
"The importance of financial incentives on retirement choices: New evidence for Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 578-588, October.
- M. Belloni & R. Alessie, 2008. "The Importance of Financial Incentives on Retirement Choices: New Evidence for Italy," Working Papers 08-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005.
"Long-Term Labour Force Projections for the 25 EU Member States:A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing,"
Labor and Demography
- Giuseppe Carone, 2005. "Long-term labour force projections for the 25 EU Member States: A set of data for assessing the economic impact of ageing," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 235, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial security budget; early retirement; fiscal effects of pension reforms;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-12-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AGE-2008-12-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .