Micro-Modeling of Retirement Behavior in Italy
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10704.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10704||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raffaele Miniaci, 1998. "Microeconometric Analysis of the Retirement Decision: Italy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
- Falkinger, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Josef, 1994.
"Retirement of Spouses and Social Security Reform,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Spataro, 2000. "Le scelte di pensionamento in Italia: un'applicazione (ed estensione) del modello Option Value," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(72).
- Agar Brugiavini, 1999.
"Social Security and Retirement in Italy,"
in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 181-237
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele Franco, 2002. "Italy: A Never-Ending Pension Reform," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 211-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.