Micro-Modeling of Retirement Behavior in Italy
In: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniele Franco, 2002. "Italy: A Never-Ending Pension Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 211-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Spataro, 2000. "Le scelte di pensionamento in Italia: un'applicazione (ed estensione) del modello Option Value," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2000(72).
- Agar Brugiavini, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement in Italy," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 181-237 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaele Miniaci, 1998. "Microeconometric Analysis of the Retirement Decision: Italy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 205, OECD Publishing.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Falkinger, Josef, 1996. "Retirement of spouses and social security reform," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 449-472, February.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Álvarez & Natalia da Silva & Álvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2012. "Incentivos y patrones de retiro en Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 27(2), pages 219-271.
- Spataro, Luca, 2005. "Social security incentives and retirement decisions in Italy: An empirical insight," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 223-256, September.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2010.
"Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: The Case of Italy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 167-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: the Case of Italy," Working Papers 2008_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roman Raab, 2011.
"Financial incentives in the Austrian PAYG-pension system: micro-estimation,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 231-257, May.
- Roman Rabb, 2009. "Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0902, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Roman Raab, 2009. "Financial Incentives in the Austrian PAYG-Pension System: Micro-Estimation," Working Papers 0144, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Erosa, Andrés & Fuster, Luisa & Kambourov, Gueorgui, 2012.
"Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 84-107.
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor Supply and Government Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-442, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor supply and government programs: A cross-country analysis," Working Papers 2011-08, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- Maria I. Marika Santoro, 2005. "Early Announcement of a Public Pension Reform in Italy: Working Paper 2006-01," Working Papers 17588, Congressional Budget Office.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2014. "Health Status, Disability Insurance, and Incentives to Exit the Labor Force in Italy: Evidence from SHARE," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement, pages 411-454 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rob Euwals & Elisabetta Trevisan, 2011.
"Early Retirement and Financial Incentives: Differences Between High and Low Wage Earners,"
CPB Discussion Paper
195, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Euwals, Rob & Trevisan, Elisabetta, 2014. "Early Retirement and Financial Incentives: Differences Between High and Low Wage Earners," IZA Discussion Papers 8466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belloni, Michele & Alessie, Rob, 2009.
"The importance of financial incentives on retirement choices: New evidence for Italy,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 578-588, October.
- M. Belloni & R. Alessie, 2008. "The Importance of Financial Incentives on Retirement Choices: New Evidence for Italy," Working Papers 08-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Poteraj, Jarosław, 2008.
"Systemy Emerytalne W Europie – Włochy
[Pension Systems In Europe – Italy]," MPRA Paper 34645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Spataro, "undated". "Social Security And Retirement Decisions In Italy," Discussion Papers 2003/1, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luca Spataro, 2002.
"New Tools in Micromodeling Retirement Decisions: Overview and Applications to the Italian Case,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
109, Society for Computational Economics.
- Luca Spataro, 2002. "New Tools in Micromodeling Retirement Decisions: Overview and Applications to the Italian Case," CeRP Working Papers 28, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa, 2011. "The Effect of Product Market Competition on Job Instability," IZA Discussion Papers 5669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ciani, Emanuele, 2016.
"Retirement, pension eligibility and home production,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 106-120.
- Emanuele Ciani, 2016. "Retirement, pension eligibility and home production," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1056, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2015. "Immigrants, domestic labor and women's retirement decisions," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 18-34.
- Ranzani, Marco, 2006. "Social Security and Labour Supply: the Italian 1992 Reform as a Natural Experiment," MPRA Paper 16569, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
- Peri, Giovanni & Romiti, Agnese & Rossi, Mariacristina, 2013. "Immigrants, Household Production and Women's Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 7549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.