Italy: A Never-Ending Pension Reform
In: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
10674.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:10674||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferrera, M. & Gualmini, E., 1999. "Rescue from Without? Italian Social Policies 1970-1999 and the Challenges of Internationalization," Papers 99/13, European Institute - European Forum.
- Sandro Gronchi & Rocco Aprile, 1998. "The 1995 Pension Reform: Equity, Sustainability and Indexation," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 12(1), pages 67-100, March.
- Franco, D. & Gokhale, J. & Guiso, L. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Sartor, N., 1991.
"Generational Accounting - The Case of Italy,"
18, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Franco, D. & Gokhale, J. & Guiso, L. & Kotlikoff, L.J. & Sartor, N., 1992. "Generational Accounting : The Case of Italy," Papers 171, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Daniele Franco & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Luigi Guiso & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Nicola Sartor, 1992. "Generational accounting: the case of Italy," Working Paper 9208, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Nicola Sartor & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounts for Italy," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 299-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fornero, Elsa, 1995. "Totally unfunded vs. partially funded pension systems: the case of Italy," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 357-374, December.
- Rossi, Nicola & Visco, Ignazio, 1995. "National saving and social security in Italy," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 329-356, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.