National saving and social security in Italy
No abstract is available for this item.
- Monica Paiella & Andrea Tiseno, 2009. "Saving for retirement and retirement investment choices," Discussion Papers 1_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Sousa, Ricardo M., 2009.
"Wealth effects on consumption: evidence from the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
1050, European Central Bank.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2009. "Wealth Effetcs on Consumption: Evidence from the euro area," NIPE Working Papers 12/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Spataro, Luca, 2005. "Social security incentives and retirement decisions in Italy: An empirical insight," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 223-256, September.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel S., 2012. "Wealth effects in emerging market economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 155-166.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009. "Wealth effects in emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 1000, European Central Bank.
- Tuomas A. Peltonen & Ricardo M. Sousa & Isabel S. Vansteenkiste, 2009. "Wealth Effects in Emerging Market Economies," NIPE Working Papers 4/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The life-cycle hypothesis, fiscal policy and social security," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 173-186.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The life-cycle hypothesis, fiscal policy and social security," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 173-186.
- Tullio Jappelli, 2005. "The Life-Cycle Hypothesis, Fiscal Policy, and Social Security," CSEF Working Papers 140, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- M. Baldini & C. Mazzaferro, 2000. "Transizione demografica e formazione del risparmio delle famiglie italiane," Working Papers 366, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Nathalie Girouard & Sveinbjörn Blöndal, 2001. "House Prices and Economic Activity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 279, OECD Publishing.
- Maria I. Marika Santoro, 2005. "Early Announcement of a Public Pension Reform in Italy: Working Paper 2006-01," Working Papers 17588, Congressional Budget Office.
- Fabio Bacchini & Cristina Brandimarte & Piero Crivelli & Roberta De Santis & Marco Fioramanti & Alessandro Girardi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio & Massimo Mancini & Carmine Pappalardo & D, 2013. "Building the core of the Istat system of models for forecasting the Italian economy: MeMo-It," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 15(1), pages 17-45.
- Albert Ando & Sergio Nicoletti-Altimari, 2004. "A micro simulation model of demographic development and households' economic behavior in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 533, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Agar Brugiavini, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement in Italy," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security and Retirement around the World, pages 181-237 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini, 1997. "Social Security and Retirement in Italy," NBER Working Papers 6155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele Franco, 2002. "Italy: A Never-Ending Pension Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 211-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Olgiati & Gilberto Bronzini & Alessandro Danovi, 2014. "The Italian Crisis and Producer Households Debt: a Source of Stability? A Reproducible Research," Papers 1404.7377, arXiv.org.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1997. "The Determinants of Savings: Lessons from Italy," Research Department Publications 3012, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1998. "The Determinants of Savings: Lessons from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 01, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Butler, Monika, 1999. "Anticipation effects of looming public-pension reforms," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 119-159, June.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2003. "Property of stocks and wealth effects on consumption," NIPE Working Papers 2/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:riceco:v:49:y:1995:i:4:p:329-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed