Disaggregate Wealth and Aggregate Consumption: an Investigation of Empirical Relationships for the G7
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Illing & Ulrich Klüh, 2005.
"Vermögenspreise und Konsum: Neue Erkenntnisse, amerikanische Erfahrungen und europäische Herausforderungen,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Illing, Gerhard & Klüh, Ulrich, 2005. "Vermögenspreise und Konsum: Neue Erkenntnisse, amerikanische Erfahrungen und europäische Herausforderungen," Munich Reprints in Economics 19509, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gerlach-Kristen, Petra & O'Connell, Brian & O'Toole, Conor, 2013. "How do banking crises affect aggregate consumption? Evidence from international crisis episodes," Papers WP464, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Jakob B Madsen & Hui Yao, 2012. "Wealth Effects In Consumption: The Financial Accelerator And Banks’ Willingness To Lend," Monash Economics Working Papers 56-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Barrell, Ray & Davis, E. Philip & Pomerantz, Olga, 2006.
"Costs of financial instability, household-sector balance sheets and consumption,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 194-216, June.
- Ray Barrell & Professor E. Philip Davis, 2004. "Costs of Financial Instability, Household-Sector Balance Sheets and Consumption," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 243, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Vittorio Peretti & Rangan Gupta & Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2012. "Do House Prices Impact Consumption and Interest Rate in South Africa? Evidence from a Time-Varying Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201216, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Andrea Silvestrini, 2012.
"The effects of financial and real wealth on consumption: new evidence from OECD countries,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 409-425, March.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Andrea Silvestrini, 2010. "The Effects of Financial and Real Wealth on Consumption: New Evidence from OECD Countries," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 38, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Riccardo De Bonis & Andrea Silvestrini, 2011. "The effects of financial and real wealth on consumption: new evidence from OECD countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 837, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jiri Slacalek, 2011.
"How Large Are Housing and Financial Wealth Effects? A New Approach,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 55-79, February.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Otsuka, Misuzu & Slacalek, Jiri, 2010. "How large are housing and financial wealth effects? A new approach," Working Paper Series 1283, European Central Bank.
- Illing, Gerhard & Klüh, Ulrich, 2004. "Vermögenspreise und Konsum," Discussion Papers in Economics 316, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Barrell, Ray & Costantini, Mauro & Meco, Iris, 2015. "Housing wealth, financial wealth, and consumption: New evidence for Italy and the UK," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 316-323.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006.
"Housing wealth, credit conditions and consumption,"
24485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Muellbauer & Janine Aron & Ant Murphy & Janine Aron & Anthony Murphy, 2007. "Housing Wealth, Credit Conditions and Consumption," ERES eres2007_257, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Housing Wealth, Credit Conditions and Consumption," CSAE Working Paper Series 2006-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2010. "Stock market and aggregate consumption asymmetry: evidence from Malaysia," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 19-29, March.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006.
"How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach,"
NBER Working Papers
12746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carroll, Christopher D. & Otsuka, Misuzu & Slacalek, Jirka, 2006. "How large is the housing wealth effect? A new approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/35, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher D. Carroll & Misuzu Otsuka & Jirka Slacalek, 2006. "How Large Is the Housing Wealth Effect? A New Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive 535, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta & Manoel Bittencourt, 2013.
"The Impact of House Prices on Consumption in South Africa: Evidence from Provincial-Level Panel VARs,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 1133-1154, November.
- Beatrice D. Simo-Kengne & Rangan Gupta & Manoel Bittencourt, 2012. "THE IMPACT OF HOUSE PRICES ON CONSUMPTION IN SOUTH AFRICA: EVIDENCE FROM PROVINCIAL-LEVEL PANEL VARs," Working Papers 201211, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2017. "Wealth Effects and Macroeconomic Dynamics – Evidence from Indian Economy," MPRA Paper 76836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu, Haoshen & Kaspereit, Thomas & Prokop, Jörg, 2016. "The information content of issuer rating changes: Evidence for the G7 stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 99-108.
- Chauvin, V. & Damette, O., 2010. "Wealth effects: the French case," Working papers 276, Banque de France.
- Vincent Labhard & Gabriel Sterne & Chris Young, 2005.
"Wealth and consumption: an assessment of the international evidence,"
Bank of England working papers
275, Bank of England.
- John N. Muellbauer, 2007. "Housing, credit and consumer expenditure," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 267-334.
- Luís Pacheco & José Barata, 2005. "Residential and Stock Market Effects on Consumption across Europe," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 255-278, December.
- Luis Miguel Pacheco & Jose Martins Barata, 2005. "Residential and Stock Market Effects on Consumption across Europe," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 255-278.
- Michael R. Donihue & Andriy Avramenko, 2006. "Decomposing consumer wealth effects: evidence on the role of real estate assets following the wealth cycle of 1990-2002," Working Papers 06-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:seb:journl:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:63-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clancy, Daragh & Cussen, Mary & Lydon, Reamonn, 2014. "Housing Market Activity and Consumption: Macro and Micro Evidence," Research Technical Papers 13/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:65:y:2003:i:2:p:197-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.