Report NEP-AGE-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:44_2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ale?Ahcan & Saso Polanec, 2008. "Social Security and Retirement during Transition:Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 22108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy," Working Papers 2008_30, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco C. Billari & Vincenzo Galasso, 2008. "What Explains Fertility? Evidence from Italian Pension Reforms," CSEF Working Papers 209, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chéron, Arnaud & Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François, 2008. "Age-Dependent Employment Protection," IZA Discussion Papers 3851, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Langot, François & Moreno-Galbis, Eva, 2008. "Does the Growth Process Discriminate against Older Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 3841, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:45_2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Hartwick, 2008. "The Discount Rate and the Value of Remaining Years of Life," Working Papers 1191, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim, 2008. "Union Membership and Age: The Inverted U-Shape Hypothesis under Test," IZA Discussion Papers 3842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2008. "Population, Pensions, and Endogenous Economic Growth," Working Papers 0479, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2008. "Social Security Mechanism(System): Theories, Design and Practice," MPRA Paper 11885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- von Below, David & Thoursie, Peter, 2008. "Last in, first out? Estimating the effect of seniority rules in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2008:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.