Union Membership and Age: The Inverted U-Shape Hypothesis under Test
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claus Schnabel & Joachim Wagner, 2008. "Union Membership and Age: The inverted U-shape hypothesis under test," Working Paper Series in Economics 107, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Blanchflower, 2007. "International Patterns of Union Membership," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(1), pages 1-28, March.
More about this item
Keywordsunionization; age; inverted U-shape; Germany;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-12-07 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-12-07 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .