The Rate of Return of Pay-As-You-Go Pension Systems: A More Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filipe Aleman Serrano, 2015. "Analysis of the Performance of the Management of the Automatic Balancing Mechanism," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Hagen, Johannes, 2013. "A History of the Swedish Pension System," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Schröder, Carsten, 2012.
"Profitability of pension contributions – evidence from real-life employment biographies,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 311-336, July.
- Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Profitability of Pension Contributions: Evidence from Real-Life Employment Biographies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1057, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016. "Accounting of pay-as-you-go pension schemes using accrued-to-date liabilities: An example for Switzerland," FZG Discussion Papers 59, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Carlos Vidal-Meli· & Inmaculada DomÌnguez-Fabi·n & MarÌa del Carmen Boado-Penas, "undated". "Notional Defined Contribution Accounts (NDCs): Solvency and Risk; Application to the Case of Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 226, FEDEA.
- R. Melis & A. Trudda, 2014. "Mixed pension systems sustainability," Working Paper CRENoS 201413, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & María del Carmen Boado-Penas, 2013. "Compiling the actuarial balance for pay-as-you-go pension systems. Is it better to use the hidden asset or the contribution asset?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1303-1320, April.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald, 2011.
"Welfare and generational equity in sustainable unfunded pension systems,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 16-27, February.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Lee, Ronald, 2011. "Welfare and generational equity in sustainable unfunded pension systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 16-27.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Ronald Lee, 2009. "Welfare and Generational Equity in Sustainable Unfunded Pension Systems," NBER Working Papers 14682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frédéric Gannon & Florence Legros & Vincent Touze, 2016. "Sustainability of pensions schemes : building a smooth automatic balance mechanism with an application to the US social security," Sciences Po publications 2016-16, Sciences Po.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:63:y:2017:i:1:p:70-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Metzger, Christoph, 2016. "The German statutory pension scheme: Balance sheet, cross-sectional internal rates of return and implicit tax rates," FZG Discussion Papers 63, University of Freiburg, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG).
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), 2011. "Population Aging and the Generational Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13816.
- Alonso-García, J. & Devolder, P., 2016. "Optimal mix between pay-as-you-go and funding for DC pension schemes in an overlapping generations model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 224-236.
- Frédéric Gannon & Florence Legros & Vincent Touzé, 2016. "Sustainability of pension schemes : building a smooth automatic balance mechanism with an application to tu US social security," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Róbert I Gál & Vera Gergely & Márton Medgyesi, 2011. "National Transfer Accounts in Hungary: contribution asset and returns in a pay-as-you-go pension," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Security; Public Pensions; Internal rate of return; Accounting;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:piedp1:249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cihitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .