Better Safe than Sorry - Individual Risk-free Pension Schemes in the European Union
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Groezen, Bas & Kiiver, Hannah & Unger, Brigitte, 2009. "Explaining Europeans' preferences for pension provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-246, June.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006.
"The Economics of Pensions,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Alain Jousten & Pierre Pestieau, 2002.
"Labor Mobility, Redistribution, and Pension Reform in Europe,"
in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 85-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jousten, Alain & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001. "Labour Mobility, Redistribution And Pensions Reform In Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holzmann, Robert & Palacios, Robert, 2001. "Individual accounts as social insurance : a World Bank perspective," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23303, The World Bank.
- Asghar Zaidi & Aaron George Grech & Michael Fuchs, 2006.
"Pension policy in EU25 and its possible impact on elderly poverty,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Fuchs & Aaron George Grech & Asghar Zaidi, 2006. "Pension Policy in EU25 and its Possible Impact on Elderly Poverty," CASE Papers case116, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-301942 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Huber, 2004.
"Inter-regional Mobility in Europe. A Note on the Cross-Country Evidence,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Peter Huber, 2004. "Inter-regional mobility in Europe: a note on the cross-country evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 619-624.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Koijen, R.S.J. & Nijman, T.E. & Teulings, C.N., 2007. "Saving and investing over the life cycle and the role of collective pension funds," Other publications TiSEM 6eab1341-eda5-4f21-8c06-8, School of Economics and Management.
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1999. "Global Stock Markets in the Twentieth Century," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 953-980, 06.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1999. "Migration and pension with international capital mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-150, October.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2008.
"Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighbourhood Regions,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0359, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2009. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 115-153.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.
- Peeters, Marga & Den Reijer, Ard, 2011. "On wage formation, wage flexibility and wage coordination : A focus on the wage impact of productivity in Germany, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the United States," MPRA Paper 31102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012. "Demographic Change Across the Globe," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 13(2), pages 75-98, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.