Social Security Agreements (SSAs) in practice: Evidence from India's SSAs wih countries in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohanty, Ranjan Kumar & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2017. "Examining the Eco-Macroeconomic Performance Index of India: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," Working Papers 17/202, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Andreas Hatzigeorgiou & Magnus Lodefalk, 2015.
"Trade, Migration and Integration – Evidence and Policy Implications,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 2013-2048, December.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2014. "Trade, Migration and Integration – Evidence and Policy Implications," Working Papers 2014:5, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Bose, Sukanya & Ghosh, Priyanta & Sardana, Arvind, 2017. "Resource requirements for Right to Education (RTE): Normative and the Real," Working Papers 17/201, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1999. "Migration and pension with international capital mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-150, October.
- Tandon, Suranjali & Rao, R. Kavita, 2017. "Trade Misinvoicing: What can we Measure?," Working Papers 17/200, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:17/203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.