Pension systems in 27 EU countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fuchs & Aaron George Grech & Asghar Zaidi, 2006.
"Pension Policy in EU25 and its Possible Impact on Elderly Poverty,"
case116, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Zaidi, Asghar & Grech, Aaron George & Fuchs, Michael, 2006. "Pension policy in EU25 and its possible impact on elderly poverty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007.
"Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7177, June.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007. "Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries," MPRA Paper 14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mackenzie,George A. (Sandy), 2006. "Annuity Markets and Pension Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521846325.
- Clark, Gordon L. & Whiteside, Noel (ed.), 2005. "Pension Security in the 21st Century: Redrawing the Public-Private Debate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285570.
- James, Estelle, 2005. "Pension Security in the 21st Century: Redrawing the Public-Private Debate, Ed. Gordon L. Clark and Noel Whiteside, Oxford University Press, 2004, ISBN 0-19-926176-8, 308 pages, Price $84.50," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 216-218, July.
- Biggs, John H., 2007. "Pension Revolution: A Solution to the Pensions Crisis. Keith P. Ambachtsheer. Wiley Finance, 2007, ISBN 0-470-08723-4, 368 pages," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 346-347, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ling-Ni Boon & Marie Brière & Carole Gresse & Bas J. M. Werker, 2013. "Regulatory Environment and Pension Investment Performance," Post-Print hal-01492619, HAL.
- repec:ejn:ejssjr:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:34-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dilshodjon Alidjonovich Rakhmonov, 2016. "Improvement of the Pension System in Uzbekistan: Through the Experience of the European Union Countries," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 80-90.
- Leonardo Villar & Alejandro Becerra & David Forero, 2017. "Alternativas para extender la cobertura del sistema de protección económica a la vejez en Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015727, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
Keywordspension systems; EU; old age;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .