Pension systems in 27 EU countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Gordon L. & Whiteside, Noel (ed.), 2005. "Pension Security in the 21st Century: Redrawing the Public-Private Debate," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199285570.
- Edward Whitehouse, 2007.
"Pensions Panorama : Retirement-Income Systems in 53 Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7177, March.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2007. "Pensions panorama: retirement-income systems in 53 countries," MPRA Paper 14797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James, Estelle, 2005. "Pension Security in the 21st Century: Redrawing the Public-Private Debate, Ed. Gordon L. Clark and Noel Whiteside, Oxford University Press, 2004, ISBN 0-19-926176-8, 308 pages, Price $84.50," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 216-218, July.
- Zaidi, Asghar & Grech, Aaron George & Fuchs, Michael, 2006.
"Pension policy in EU25 and its possible impact on elderly poverty,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Fuchs & Aaron George Grech & Asghar Zaidi, 2006. "Pension Policy in EU25 and its Possible Impact on Elderly Poverty," CASE Papers case116, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Biggs, John H., 2007. "Pension Revolution: A Solution to the Pensions Crisis. Keith P. Ambachtsheer. Wiley Finance, 2007, ISBN 0-470-08723-4, 368 pages," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 346-347, November.
- Mackenzie,George A. (Sandy), 2006. "Annuity Markets and Pension Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521846325, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ling-Ni Boon & Marie Brière & Carole Gresse & Bas J. M. Werker, 2013. "Regulatory Environment and Pension Investment Performance," Post-Print hal-01492619, HAL.
- Dilshodjon Alidjonovich Rakhmonov, 2016. "Improvement of the Pension System in Uzbekistan: Through the Experience of the European Union Countries," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 80-90.
- repec:ejn:ejssjr:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:34-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonardo Villar & Alejandro Becerra & David Forero, 2017. "Alternativas para extender la cobertura del sistema de protección económica a la vejez en Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015727, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
Keywordspension systems; EU; old age;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .