Alternativas para extender la cobertura del sistema de protección económica a la vejez en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2003.
"Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 181-196, July.
- Cremer, H. & Pestieau, P., 2001. "Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge," CORE Discussion Papers 2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2002. "Social Insurance Competition between Bismark and Beveridge," IDEI Working Papers 141, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2003. "Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1697, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John, Susan St. & Willmore, Larry, 2001. "Two Legs are Better than Three: New Zealand as a Model for Old Age Pensions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1291-1305, August.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Pension Coverage and Informal Sector Workers: International Experiences," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 31, OECD Publishing.
- Emma Aguila & Nelly Josefina Mejia Gonzalez & Francisco Perez-Arce & Alfonso Rivera Illingworth, 2013. "Programas de Pensiones No Contributivas y su Viabilidad Financiera El Caso de México," Working Papers 999, RAND Corporation.
- Emma Aguila & Nelly Josefina Mejia Gonzalez & Francisco Perez-Arce & Alfonso Rivera Illingworth, 2013. "Programas de Pensiones No Contributivas y su Viabilidad Financiera El Caso de México," Working Papers WR-999, RAND Corporation.
- Poteraj, Jarosław, 2008. "Pension systems in 27 EU countries," MPRA Paper 31053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Villar & Alejandro Becerra & David Forero & María A. Ortega, 2020. "El pilar no contributivo y su rol en el sistema de protección a la vejez: Colombia mayor social," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 017935, Fedesarrollo.
More about this item
KeywordsSistemas de Pensiones; Pensiones de Jubilación; Reforma Pensional; Sistema de Protección Social; Adulto Mayor; Colombia;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2017-09-17 (Economics of Ageing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000123:015727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.