Asymmetric social protection systems with migration
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 19 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/population/journal/148/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2003.
"Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 181-196, July.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre, "undated". "Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1697, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2002. "Social Insurance Competition between Bismark and Beveridge," IDEI Working Papers 141, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 2003.
- Cremer, H. & Pestieau, P., 2001. "Social insurance competition between Bismarck and Beveridge," CORE Discussion Papers 2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate, 1997. "An Economic Model of Representative Democracy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 85-114.
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, "undated". ""An Economic Model of Representative Democracy''," CARESS Working Papres 95-02, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Tim Besley & Stephen Coate, "undated". "An Economic Model of Representative Democracy," Penn CARESS Working Papers ecf70d639d700dba5327ab0c8, Penn Economics Department.
- Lejour, Arjan M & Verbon, Harrie A A, 1994. "Labour Mobility and Decision Making on Social Insurance in an Integrated Market," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 161-185, April.
- Brown, David P & Gibbons, Michael R, 1985. " A Simple Econometric Approach for Utility-based Asset Pricing Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 359-381, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)