A Simple Econometric Approach for Utility-based Asset Pricing Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flavin, Marjorie A, 1983. "Excess Volatility in the Financial Markets: A Reassessment of the Empirical Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(6), pages 929-956, December.
- Michener, Ronald W, 1982. "Variance Bounds in a Simple Model of Asset Pricing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 166-175, February.
- Singleton, Kenneth J, 1980. "Expectations Models of the Term Structure and Implied Variance Bounds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1159-1176, December.
- LeRoy, Stephen F & Porter, Richard D, 1981. "The Present-Value Relation: Tests Based on Implied Variance Bounds," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 555-574, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1982. "Do We Really Know That Financial Markets Are Efficient?," NBER Working Papers 0994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & James H. Stock, 1983. "A Relationship Between Regression Tests and Volatility Tests of Market ncy," NBER Working Papers 1105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Kan, Raymond & Robotti, Cesare, 2013.
"Chi-squared tests for evaluation and comparison of asset pricing models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 108-125.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Raymond Kan & Cesare Robotti, 2011. "Chi-squared tests for evaluation and comparison of asset pricing models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Carmichael, Benoıˆt & Coën, Alain, 2013. "Asset pricing with skewed-normal return," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 50-57.
- Fabio Araujo & Joao Victor Issler, 2005.
"Estimating the Stochastic Discount Factor without a Utility Function,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005
202, Society for Computational Economics.
- Araújo, Fabio & Issler, João Victor & Fernandes, Marcelo, 2005. "Estimating the stochastic discount factor without a utility function," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 583, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2008.
"Option pricing under GARCH models with generalized hyperbolic innovations (I) : methodology,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
b08037, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo, 2008. "Option Pricing under GARCH models with Generalized Hyperbolic innovations (I) : Methodology," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00281585, HAL.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Luttmer, Erzo G J, 1995. "Econometric Evaluation of Asset Pricing Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(2), pages 237-274.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Engle, Robert F., 2002.
"Empirical pricing kernels,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 341-372, June.
- Joshua Rosenberg & Robert F. Engle, 2000. "Empirical Pricing Kernels," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-014, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Canova, Fabio & De Nicolo', Gianni, 1995. "Stock returns and real activity: A structural approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 981-1015, May.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1996. "Beyond Mean-Variance: Performance Measurement of Portfolios Using Options or Dynamic Strategies," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-263-rev, University of California at Berkeley.
- Campbell, John Y, 1993.
"Intertemporal Asset Pricing without Consumption Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 487-512, June.
- John Y. Campbell, 1992. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Without Consumption Data," NBER Working Papers 3989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John, 1993. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Without Consumption Data," Scholarly Articles 3221491, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gregory Phelan & Alexis Akira Toda, 2015. "On the Robustness of Theoretical Asset Pricing Models," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-10, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Stéphane Rossignol & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2006. "Asymmetric social protection systems with migration," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 481-505, July.
- Fabio Canova & Jane Marrinan, 1996. "Sources and propagation of international cycles: Common shocks or transmission?," Economics Working Papers 188, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Miguel Martinez Sedano, 2003. "Legal constraints, transaction costs and the evaluation of mutual funds," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 199-218.
- Canova, Fabio & Marrinan, Jane, 1996. "Reconciling the term structure of interest rates with the consumption-based ICAP model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 709-750, April.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A & Malliaropoulos, Dimitrios, 2004. "The Yield Spread as a Symmetric Predictor of Output and Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gospodinov, Nikolay & Maasoumi, Esfandiar, 2017. "General Aggregation of Misspecified Asset Pricing Models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Canova, Fabio & Marrinan, Jane, 1998. "Sources and propagation of international output cycles: Common shocks or transmission?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 133-166, October.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Ravi Jagannathan, 1996. "Econometric evaluation of asset pricing models," Staff Report 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Renato Faccini & Stephen Millard & Francesco Zanetti, 2013. "Wage Rigidities in an Estimated Dynamic, Stochastic, General Equilibrium Model of the UK Labour Market," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 81, pages 66-99, September.
- Konuki, Testuya, 1999. "Measuring noise in exchange rate models1," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 255-270, August.
- Rodríguez López, Rosa, 1996. "Modelos intertemporales de valoración de activos: análisis empírico para el caso español," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB 6415, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:40:y:1985:i:2:p:359-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.