Report NEP-AGE-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anek Belbase & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Sara Ellen King, 2017. "Are Many Retirees with Dementia Lacking Help?," Issues in Brief ib2017-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Heger, Dörte & Korfhage, Thorben, 2017. "Does the negative effect of caregiving on work persist over time?," Ruhr Economic Papers 703, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Filgueira, Fernando & Manzi, Pilar, 2017. "Pension and income transfers for old age: Inter- and intra-generational distribution in comparative perspective," Políticas Sociales 225, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Marta De Philippis, 2017. "The dynamics of the Italian labour force participation rate: determinants and implications for the employment and unemployment rate," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 396, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martín Caruso & Sebastian Galiani & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2017. "Long-Term Care in Latin America and the Caribbean? Theory and Policy Considerations," NBER Working Papers 23797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crusius, Tobias L. & von Werder, Marten, 2017. "The affluency to quit: How inheritances affect retirement plannings," Discussion Papers 2017/24, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Viet Nguyen, Cuong & Van Vu, Huong, 2015. "Economic Inequality and Happiness: A quantitative study among the elderly in Rural Vietnam," MPRA Paper 81235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2016.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Frattini, Tommaso & Scervini, Francesco, 2017. "Grandparental availability for child care and maternal labor force participation: Pension reform evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2017-03, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Anek Belbase & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2017. "Guardianship and the Representative Payee Program," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-8, Center for Retirement Research.
- Gemmell, Norman, 2017. "Reforms to New Zealand Superannuation Eligibility: Are They a Good Idea?," Working Paper Series 6556, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Leonardo Villar & Alejandro Becerra & David Forero, 2017. "Alternativas para extender la cobertura del sistema de protección económica a la vejez en Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015727, FEDESARROLLO.
- Parisa Mahboubi & Colin Busby, "undated". "Closing the Divide: Progress and Challenges in Adult Skills Development among Indigenous Peoples," e-briefs 264, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Ashton M. Verdery & Jonathan Daw & Colin Campbell & Rachel Margolis, 2017. "Family Transfers With Retirement-Aged Adults in the United States: Kin Availability, Wealth Differentials, Geographic Proximity, Gender, and Racial Disparities," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2017-9, Center for Retirement Research.
- Christopher J. Rook, 2017. "Multivariate Density Modeling for Retirement Finance," Papers 1709.04070, arXiv.org.
- Aurelio Bruzzo, 2017. "Andamento demografico, immigrazione e sviluppo economico del territorio," Working Papers 2017056, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.