Pension Coverage and Informal Sector Workers: International Experiences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2015.
"In Search of Inclusion: Informal Sector Participation in a Voluntary, Defined Contribution Pension System,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(10), pages 1409-1424, October.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "In Search of Inclusion: Informal Sector Participation in a Voluntary, Defined Contribution Pension System," Working Papers id:5553, eSocialSciences.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "In search of inclusion: informal sector participation in a voluntary, defined contribution pension system," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Roberta Gatti & Diego F. Angel-Urdinola & Joana Silva & Andras Bodor, 2014. "Striving for Better Jobs : The Challenge of Informality in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19905.
- Leonardo Villar & Alejandro Becerra & David Forero, 2017. "Alternativas para extender la cobertura del sistema de protección económica a la vejez en Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015727, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
Keywordsaide sociale; compulsion; couverture des systèmes de retraite; financial education; incentives; incitations; informal sector; micro finance; micro-finance; non contributif; non-contributory; pension coverage; secteur informel; social assistance; éducation financière;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-31 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-31 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2009-01-31 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafaab:31-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .