Report NEP-AGE-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Dynamic Programming Model of Health and Retirement," Memorandum 03/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200893 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Pension Reforms in Norway: Evidence from a Structural Dynamic Model," Memorandum 14/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin S. Milligan, 2009. "Retirement Income Security and Well-Being in Canada," NBER Working Papers 14667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200882 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rizzo, Giuseppe, 2009. "Fertility and pension systems," MPRA Paper 12998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200894 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Martínez-Mora, 2009. "Population ageing, inequality and the political economy of public education," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/3, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holen, Dag S., 2007. "Pension Incentives, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Pension Systems," Memorandum 18/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Pension Coverage and Informal Sector Workers: International Experiences," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 31, OECD Publishing.
- Stephan Nüesch, 2009. "Are Demographic Diversity Effects Spurious?," Working Papers 0097, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Satoshi Shimizutani & Takashi Oshio, 2008. "The Labor Supply Effect Of Social Security Earnings Test Revisited: New Evidence From Its Elimination And Revival In Japan," Discussion Papers 0822, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200889 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fiona Stewart & Juan Yermo, 2009. "Pensions in Africa," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 30, OECD Publishing.
- Julian Cristia, 2009. "Rising Mortality and Life Expectancy Differentials by Lifetime Earnings in the United States," Research Department Publications 4607, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.