The financial well-being of older people in Europe and the redistributive effects of minimum pension schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holly Sutherland & Ruth Hancock & John Hills & Francesca Zantomio, 2008.
"Keeping up or Falling behind? The Impact of Benefit and Tax Uprating on Incomes and Poverty,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(4), pages 467-498, December.
- Sutherland, Holly & Hancock, Ruth & Hills, John & Zantomio, Francesca, 2008. "Keeping up or falling behind? The impact of benefit and tax uprating on incomes and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Michael Fuchs & Aaron George Grech & Asghar Zaidi, 2006.
"Pension Policy in EU25 and its Possible Impact on Elderly Poverty,"
case116, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Zaidi, Asghar & Grech, Aaron George & Fuchs, Michael, 2006. "Pension policy in EU25 and its possible impact on elderly poverty," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6225, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Callan, Tim & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Matsaganis, Manos & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The distributional effects of austerity measures: a comparison of six EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Whiteford & Edward Whitehouse, 2006. "Pension Challenges and Pension Reforms in Oecd Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 78-94, Spring.
- Eckardt, Martina, 2003. "The Open Method of Co-ordination on Pensions - An Economic Analysis of its Effects on Pension Reforms," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 39, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Dang, Thai-Thanh & Immervoll, Herwig & Mantovani, D. & Orsini, Kristian & Sutherland, Holly, 2006.
"An age perspective on economic well-being and social protection in nine OECD countries,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM3/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dang, Thai-Thanh & Immervoll, Herwig & Mantovani, Daniela & Orsini, Kristian & Sutherland, Holly, 2006. "An Age Perspective on Economic Well-Being and Social Protection in Nine OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 2173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Herwig Immervoll & Daniela Mantovani & Kristian Orsini & Holly Sutherland, 2006. "An Age Perspective on Economic Well-Being and Social Protection in Nine OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 34, OECD Publishing.
- Kenworthy, Lane, 2013. "Progress for the Poor," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199676927.
- Grech, Aaron George, 2007. "Pension policy in EU25 and its impact on pension benefits," MPRA Paper 33669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atkinson, Tony, et al, 2002. "Microsimulation of Social Policy in the European Union: Case Study of a European Minimum Pension," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 229-243, May.
- Goedemé Tim & Van Lancker Wim, 2009. "A Universal Basic Pension for Europe's Elderly: Options and Pitfalls," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Timothy Smeeding & Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini, 2006.
"Cross National Comparison of Income and Wealth Status in Retirement: First Results from the Luxembourg Wealth Study (LWS),"
LWS Working papers
2, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2007. "Cross-National Comparison of Income and Wealth Status in Retirement: First Results From the Luxembourg Wealth Study (LWS)," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-03, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2007.
- Mantovani, Daniela & Sutherland, Holly, 2003. "Social indicators and other income statistics using the EUROMOD baseline: a comparison with Eurostat and National Statistics," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/03, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Carlo V Fiorio & Francesco D'Amuri, 2006. "Tax Evasion In Italy: An Analysis Using A Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model," The IUP Journal of Public Finance, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 19-37, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-02-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-02-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em7-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.