Keeping up or falling behind? The impact of benefit and tax uprating on incomes and poverty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holly Sutherland & Ruth Hancock & John Hills & Francesca Zantomio, 2008. "Keeping up or Falling behind? The Impact of Benefit and Tax Uprating on Incomes and Poverty," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(4), pages 467-498, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011.
"Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1978-2009: A Decomposition Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Herwig Immervoll & Dirk Neumann & Andreas Peichl & Nico Pestel & Sebastian Siegloch, 2011. "Tax policy and income inequality in the U.S., 1978—2009: A decomposition approach," Working Papers 215, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Maciej Bukowski & Sonia Buchholtz & Piotr Lewandowski & Pawel Chrostek & Agnieszka Kaminska & Maciej Lis & Monika Potoczna & Michal Myck & Michal Kundera & Monika Oczkowska, 2013.
"Employment in Poland 2011. Poverty and Jobs,"
Books and Reports published by IBS,
Instytut Badan Strukturalnych, number zwp2011 edited by Maciej Bukowski & Iga Magda, january.
- Magda, Iga & Bukowski, Maciej & Buchholz, Sonia & Lewandowski, Piotr & Chrostek, Paweł & Kamińska, Agnieszka & Lis, Maciej & Potoczna, Monika & Myck, Michał & Kundera, Michał & Oczkowska, Monika, 2013. "Employment in Poland 2011 - Poverty and jobs," MPRA Paper 50185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hills, John, 2013. "Labour's record on cash transfers, poverty, inequality and the lifecycle 1997 - 2010," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58082, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Hills, 2013. "Labour's Record on Cash Transfers, Poverty, Inequality and the Lifecycle 1997 - 2010," CASE Papers case175, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- De Agostini, Paola & Hills, John & Sutherland, Holly, 2015.
"Were we really all in it together? The distributional effects of the 2010-2015 UK Coalition government's tax-benefit policy changes: an end-of-term update,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM13/15, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paola De Agostini & John Hills & Holly Sutherland, 2015. "Were we really all in it together? The distributional effects of the 2010-2015 UK Coalition government's tax-benefit policy changes: an end-of-term update," CASE - Social Policy in a Cold Climate Working Paper 22, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Figari, Francesco & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The financial well-being of older people in Europe and the redistributive effects of minimum pension schemes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chrysa Leventi & Holly Sutherland & Iva Valentinova Tasseva, 2016.
"Improving poverty reduction in Europe: what works (best) where?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
16/16, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Leventi, Chrysa & Sutherland, Holly & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2017. "Improving poverty reduction in Europe: what works best where?," EUROMOD Working Papers em8/17, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- John Hills & Alari Paulus & Holly Sutherland & Iva Tasseva, 2014. "A lost decade? Decomposing the effect of 2001-11 tax-benefit policy changes on the income distribution in EU countries," ImPRovE Working Papers 14/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- De Agostini, Paola & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tasseva, Iva Valentinova, 2014. "The effect of tax-benefit changes on the income distribution in EU countries since the beginning of the economic crisis," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/14, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2008-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .