Report NEP-HAP-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roelen, Keetie & Gassmann, Franziska, 2008. "Measuring Child Poverty and Well-Being: a literature review," MPRA Paper 8981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jay Stewart & Mary Dorinda Allard, 2008. "How Does Employment Affect the Timing of Time with Children?," Working Papers 419, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Eva M. Berger, 2008. "A Note on the High Stability of Happiness: The Minimal Effects of a Nuclear Catastrophe on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 109, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- L.A. Duhs, 2008. "SEN’S ECONOMIC PHILOSOPHY Capabilities and Human Development in the Revival of Economics as a Moral Science," Discussion Papers Series 366, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Blunch, N., 2007. "Religion and Human Capital in Ghana," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0770, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Congleton, R.D., 2007. "Democracy in America: Labor Mobility, Ideology, and Constitutional Reform," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0764, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Nohora Forero Ramírez, 2008. "Fertility and schooling: how this relation changed between 1995 and 2005 in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004711, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Hernando Zuleta & Julián David Parada & Jacobo Campo & Andrés García, 2009. "Capital natural, capital humano y participación de los factores. Una revisión de los métodos de medición del crecimiento económico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004713, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Sutherland, Holly & Hancock, Ruth & Hills, John & Zantomio, Francesca, 2008. "Keeping up or falling behind? The impact of benefit and tax uprating on incomes and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Eliana V. Jimenez, 2008. "Remittances and Subjective Welfare in a Mixed-Motives Model: Evidence from Fiji," Discussion Papers Series 370, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Irena Grosfeld & Claudia Senik, 2008. "The Emerging Aversion to Inequality: Evidence from Poland 1992-2005," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp919, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2008. "The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State," Discussion Papers 4_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore