Capital natural, capital humano y participación de los factores. Una revisión de los métodos de medición del crecimiento económico
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique López & Andrés Salamanca, 2009.
"El efecto riqueza de la vivienda en Colombia,"
- Enrique López Enciso & Andrés Salamanca Lugo, 2009. "El efecto riqueza de la vivienda en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005301, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Enrique López Enciso & Andrés Salamanca Lugo, 2009. "El efecto riqueza de la vivienda en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 551, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lizarazo, Sandra & Da-Rocha, Jose-Maria, 2011. "Optimal monetary policy and default," MPRA Paper 31931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsParticipación de los Factores; Contabilidad del Crecimiento; Cambio Tecnológico Sesgado;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-06-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2008-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:004713. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.