Report NEP-AGE-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Announcing an Increase in the State Pension Age and the Recession: Which Mattered More for Expected Retirement Ages?," IZA Discussion Papers 6325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2012. "Were They Prepared for Retirement? Financial Status at Advanced Ages in the HRS and AHEAD Cohorts," NBER Working Papers 17824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figari, Francesco & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The financial well-being of older people in Europe and the redistributive effects of minimum pension schemes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Calvo-Garrido, Maria del Carmen & Pascucci, Andrea & Vázquez Cendón, Carlos, 2012. "Mathematical analysis and numerical methods for pricing pension plans allowing early retirement," MPRA Paper 36494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Blanc, Julia & Scholl, Almuth, 2011. "Optimal savings for retirement: The role of individual accounts and disaster expectations," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,33, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Kristensen, Nicolai, 2012. "Training and Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 6301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Bravo, 2011. "Pricing Longevity Bonds Using Affine-Jump Diffusion Models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_29, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Lynn, Peter, 2012. "The propensity of older respondents to participate in a general purpose survey," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2012-03, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jorge Bravo & Carlos Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Prospective Lifetables: Life Insurance Pricing and Hedging in a Stochastic Mortality Environment," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Banks, James & Smith, James P., 2012. "International Comparisons in Health Economics: Evidence from Aging Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 6297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," CAMA Working Papers 2012-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Valentina Calderón & Ioana Marinescu, 2011. "The Impact of Colombia's Pension and Health Insurance Systems on Informality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 62338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Dekkers, Gijs & Desmet, Raphaël, 2011. "Taking two to tango: the joint prospective assessment of pension sustainability and adequacy in Belgium," MPRA Paper 36138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herstatt, Cornelius & Kohlbacher, Florian & Bauer, Patrick, 2011. ""Silver" product design: Product innovation for older people," Working Papers 65, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Galor, Oded, 2012. "The Demographic Transition: Causes and Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 6334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silva, José I. & Vall-Castello, Judit, 2012. "Why Are So Many Disabled Individuals Not Working in Spain? A Job Search Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 6317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Bravo, 2011. "Modelling Mortality Using Multiple Stochastic Latent Factors," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_26, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Atella, Vincenzo & Carbonari, Lorenzo, 2012. "When elders rule: is gerontocracy harmful for growth?," MPRA Paper 36574, University Library of Munich, Germany.