Report NEP-CMP-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OMRANI Hichem & CHARIF Omar & GERBER Philippe & BÓDIS Katalin & BASSE Reine Maria, 2012. "Simulation of land use changes using cellular automata and artificial neural network," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-01, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Boeters, Stefan & Savard, Luc, 2011. "The labour market in CGE models," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jan Baldeaux & Dale Roberts, 2012. "Quasi-Monte Carlo methods for the Heston model," Papers 1202.3217, arXiv.org, revised May 2012.
- Witte, Björn-Christopher, 2011. "Removing systematic patterns in returns in a financial market model by artificially intelligent traders," BERG Working Paper Series 82, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- LI Jinjing & SOLOGON Denisa, 2011. "A Continuous Labour Supply Model in Microsimulation: A Life-cycle Modelling Approach with Heterogeneity and Uncertainty Extension," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-57, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2012. "China's Potential Future Growth and Gains from Trade Policy Bargaining: Some Numerical Simulation Results," NBER Working Papers 17826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yun Bao & Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang, 2012. "Particle Filters for Markov Switching Stochastic Volatility Models," Research Paper Series 299, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Calvo-Garrido, Maria del Carmen & Pascucci, Andrea & Vázquez Cendón, Carlos, 2012. "Mathematical analysis and numerical methods for pricing pension plans allowing early retirement," MPRA Paper 36494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dekkers, Gijs & Desmet, Raphaël, 2011. "Taking two to tango: the joint prospective assessment of pension sustainability and adequacy in Belgium," MPRA Paper 36138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Böhringer & Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Alternative designs for tariffs on embodied carbon. A global cost-effectiveness analysis," Discussion Papers 682, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Torfinn Harding & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Official forecasts and management of oil windfalls," Discussion Papers 676, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- William Barnett & Isaac Kalonda-Kanyama, 2012. "Time-Varying Parameters in the Almost Ideal Demand System and the Rotterdam Model: Will the Best Specication Please Stand Up?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201201, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2012.
- Lemoine, Derek M. & Traeger, Christian P., 2010. "Tipping points and ambiguity in the economics of climate change," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1111R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy, revised Dec 2011.
- Nicole Immorlica, 2011. "Dueling Algorithms," Discussion Papers 1545, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Figari, Francesco & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2011. "The financial well-being of older people in Europe and the redistributive effects of minimum pension schemes," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Maria A. Cunha-e-Sa & Sofia F. Franco & Renato Rosa, 2012. "Urban Deforestation and Urban Development," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp559, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.