Simulation of land use changes using cellular automata and artificial neural network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Sohn & Bernard Reitel & Olivier Walther, 2009.
"Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe: the case of Luxembourg, Basel, and Geneva,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 922-939, October.
- Christophe Sohn & Bernard Reitel & Olivier Walther, 2009. "Cross-Border Metropolitan Integration in Europe: The Case of Luxembourg, Basel, and Geneva," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(5), pages 922-939, October.
- Lin, Huiyan & Lu, Kang Shou & Espey, Molly & Allen, Jeffery, 2005. "Modeling Urban Sprawl and Land Use Change in a Coastal Area-- A Neural Network Approach," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19364, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- OMRANI Hichem & CHARIF Omar & KLEIN Olivier & GERBER Philippe, 2010. "An Approach for spatial and temporal data analysis: application for mobility modeling of workers in Luxembourg and its bordering areas," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-16, LISER.
- Muller, Daniel & Zeller, Manfred, 2002.
"Land use dynamics in the central highlands of Vietnam: a spatial model combining village survey data with satellite imagery interpretation,"
Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 333-354, November.
- Muller, Daniel & Zeller, Manfred, 2002. "Land use dynamics in the central highlands of Vietnam: a spatial model combining village survey data with satellite imagery interpretation," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
More about this item
KeywordsArtificial neural network; Cellular automata; Modelling; Land use changes; Spatial planning and dynamics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2012-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .