Cross-Border Governance: Balancing Formalized and Less Formalized Co-Operations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sohn, Christophe & Reitel, Bernard & Walther, Olivier, 2009. "Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe (Luxembourg, Basel and Geneva)," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Sabine DÃ¶rry & Olivier J Walther, 2015. "Contested ‘relational policy spaces’ in two European border regions," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 47(2), pages 338-355, February.
- Christophe Sohn & Bernard Reitel & Olivier Walther, 2009.
"Cross-border metropolitan integration in Europe: the case of Luxembourg, Basel, and Geneva,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(5), pages 922-939, October.
- Christophe Sohn & Bernard Reitel & Olivier Walther, 2009. "Cross-Border Metropolitan Integration in Europe: The Case of Luxembourg, Basel, and Geneva," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 27(5), pages 922-939, October.
- Carola Fricke, 2015. "Spatial Governance across Borders Revisited: Organizational Forms and Spatial Planning in Metropolitan Cross-border Regions," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 849-870, May.
- Antoine Decoville & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Durand & Christophe Sohn & Olivier Walther, 2013. "Comparing Cross-border Metropolitan Integration in Europe: Towards a Functional Typology," Journal of Borderlands Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 221-237, August.
- WALTHER Olivier & REITEL Bernard, 2012. "Cross-border policy networks in the trinational region of Basel," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-26, LISER.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:02:p:233-243_00 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscross-border co-operation; cross-border governance; formalization of co-operations; Lake Constance Region; Upper Rhine region;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
- B - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology
- N - Economic History
- P - Economic Systems
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jscscx:v:4:y:2015:i:3:p:499-519:d:52946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: http://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.