Growth and unemployment in an OLG economy with public pensions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: +43-70-2468-8236|
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Antonis Adam, 2004. "Macroeconomic Effects of Social Security Privatization in a Small Unionized Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Olivier Blanchard, 1998.
"Revisiting European Unemployment: Unemployment, Capital Accumulation, and Factor Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
6566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier, 1998. "Revisiting European Unemployment : Unemployment, Capital Accumulation and Factor Prices," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GL28.
- Leo Kaas & Leopold Thadden, 2004. "Budgetary policy and unemployment dynamics in an olg model with collective bargaining," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 867-889, October.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999. "Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1723-1746, October.
- Rendon Sílvio, 2006.
"Job Search And Asset Accumulation Under Borrowing Constraints ,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 233-263, 02.
- Silvio Rendón, 2002. "Job Search And Asset Accumulation Under Borrowing Constraints," Economics Working Papers we025219, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Silvio Rendon, 2002. "Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints," Economics Working Papers 649, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Leo Kaas & Leopold von Thadden, 2003.
"Unemployment, Factor Substitution and Capital Formation,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4, pages 475-495, November.
- Leo Kaas & Leopold von Thadden, 2001. "Unemployment, Factor Substitution, and Capital Formation," Vienna Economics Papers 0102, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Kaas, Leo & von Thadden, Leopold, 2001. "Unemployment, Factor Substitution, and Capital Formation," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, .
"Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries,"
122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000. "Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, 04.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006.
"The economics of pensions,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
2630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007.
"A "Managerial" trade union and economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 365-384, February.
- James X. Sullivan, 2005.
"Borrowing during unemployment: unsecured debt as a safety net,"
958, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James X. Sullivan, 2008. "Borrowing During Unemployment: Unsecured Debt as a Safety Net," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(2), pages 383-412.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-95, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Rui Coimbra & Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto, 2005. "Endogenous fluctuations in unionized economies with productive externalities," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 629-649, October.
- Raj Chetty, 2005. "Why do Unemployment Benefits Raise Unemployment Durations? Moral Hazard vs. Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 11760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Demmel & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "Funded Pensions and Unemployment," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(1), pages 22-, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:23:y:2010:i:2:p:737-767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.