Growth and unemployment in an OLG economy with public pensions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/population/journal/148/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2232, David K. Levine.
- Rendon Sílvio, 2006. "Job Search And Asset Accumulation Under Borrowing Constraints ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 233-263, 02.
- Silvio Rendon, 2002. "Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints," Economics Working Papers 649, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2002. "Job search and asset accumulation under borrowing constraints," UC3M Working papers. Economics we025219, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The Economics of Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The economics of pensions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2630, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leo Kaas & Leopold von Thadden, 2003. "Unemployment, Factor Substitution and Capital Formation," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4, pages 475-495, November.
- Kaas, Leo & von Thadden, Leopold, 2001. "Unemployment, Factor Substitution, and Capital Formation," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2001,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Leo Kaas & Leopold von Thadden, 2001. "Unemployment, Factor Substitution, and Capital Formation," Vienna Economics Papers 0102, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000. "Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, 04.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James X. Sullivan, 2008. "Borrowing During Unemployment: Unsecured Debt as a Safety Net," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(2), pages 383-412.
- James Sullivan, 2005. "Borrowing during unemployment: unsecured debt as a safety net," Proceedings 958, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Rui Coimbra & Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Leonor Modesto, 2005. "Endogenous fluctuations in unionized economies with productive externalities," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 629-649, October.
- Raj Chetty, 2005. "Why do Unemployment Benefits Raise Unemployment Durations? Moral Hazard vs. Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 11760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Demmel & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "Funded Pensions and Unemployment," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(1), pages 1-22, September.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Antonis Adam, 2004. "Macroeconomic Effects of Social Security Privatization in a Small Unionized Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leo Kaas & Leopold Thadden, 2004. "Budgetary policy and unemployment dynamics in an olg model with collective bargaining," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(498), pages 867-889, October.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "A "Managerial" trade union and economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 365-384, February.
- Juin-jen Chang & Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2005. "A “Managerial” Trade Union and Economic Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 05-A010, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Blanchard, Olivier, 1998. "Revisiting European Unemployment : Unemployment, Capital Accumulation and Factor Prices," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GLS28.
- Olivier Blanchard, 1998. "Revisiting European Unemployment: Unemployment, Capital Accumulation, and Factor Prices," NBER Working Papers 6566, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-595, September.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schob, Ronnie, 1999. "Alleviating unemployment:: The case for green tax reforms," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1723-1746, October.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)