Growth, Unemployment And The Wage Setting Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated".
"Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries,"
122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-193.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994. "Growth and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Sorolla i Amat, Valeri, 1995. " Prices, Employment and Pro-Labor Governments," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 261-279, June.
- Bean, Charles & Pissarides, Christopher, 1993. "Unemployment, consumption and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 837-854, May.
- Przeworski, Adam & Wallerstein, Michael, 1988. "Structural Dependence of the State on Capital," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 11-29, March.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2008. "A General Framework for Growth Models with Non-Competitive Labor and Product Markets and Disequilibrium Unemployment," Working Papers 369, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Luca Gori & Luciano Fanti, 2009. "Right-to-manage unions endogenous growth and welfare," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 903-917.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2006.
"Employment- and growth effects of tax reforms,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 909-925, December.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004. "Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Discussion Paper Series 26275, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004. "Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," HWWA Discussion Papers 283, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Birk, Angela & Michaelis, Jochen, 2004. "Employment- and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 29, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Carmeci, Gaetano & Mauro, Luciano, 2003. "Imperfect labor market and convergence: theory and evidence for some OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 837-856, November.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "A "Managerial" trade union and economic growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 365-384, February.
- Brauninger, Michael & Pannenberg, Markus, 2002.
"Unemployment and productivity growth: an empirical analysis within an augmented Solow model,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 105-120, January.
- Michael Bräuninger & Markus Pannenberg, 2000. "Unemployment and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Analysis within the Augmented Solow Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 230, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bräuninger, Michael & Pannenberg, Markus, 2000. "Unemployment and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Analysis within the Augmented Solow Model," IZA Discussion Papers 136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Bräuninger, 2005.
"Social Security, Unemployment, and Growth,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(4), pages 423-434, August.
- Bräuninger, Michael, 2004. "Social Security, Unemployment, and Growth," HWWA Discussion Papers 266, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Brauninger, Michael, 2004. "Social Security, Unemployment, and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 26346, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2015.
"A matching model of endogenous growth and underground firms,"
International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 11(4), pages 347-369, December.
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2012. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2015. "A Matching Model of Endogenous Growth and Underground Firms," MPRA Paper 63336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011.
"On economic growth and minimum wages,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 59-82, May.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "On economic growth and minimum wages," Discussion Papers 2009/78, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "On economic growth and minimum wages," MPRA Paper 25842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva, MORENO-GALBIS, 2004. "Unemployment and Endogenous Growth with Capital-Skill Complementarity," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2004001, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Campbell leith & Chol-Won Li, 2001. "Unemployment and the Productivity Slowdown: A Labour Supply Perspective," Working Papers 2001_13, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im, 2016.
"Bubbles and unemployment in an endogenous growth model,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 1084-1106.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonfun Im, 2014. "Bubbles and unemployment in an endogenous growth model," Discussion Papers 1431, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Christopher Tsoukis & Frederic Tournemaine, 2011. "Social Conflict, Growth And Factor Shares," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 283-304, May.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2003. "Labor Market Institutions, International Capital Mobility, and the Persistence of Underdevelopment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 637-650, July.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002.
"Employment protection, international specialization, and innovation,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 375-395, February.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1995. "Employment Protection, International Specialization, and Innovation," DELTA Working Papers 95-31, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1996. "Employment Protection, International Specialization, and Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Saint Paul, 1996. "Employment protection, international specialization and innovation," Economics Working Papers 256, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1997.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1996. "Employment Protection, International Specialization, and innovation," IMF Working Papers 1996/016, International Monetary Fund.
- Rafael Antonio Barberá de la Torre, 2000. "Endogenous growth, R & D and Labour Variety," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 00-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, "undated". "Long Run Unemployment, Growth And Inflation," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 455.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Xavier Raurich & Hector Sala & Valeri Sorolla, "undated". "Employment and public capital in Spain," Working Papers 2001-21, FEDEA.
- Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei & Lai, Chih-Fang, 2016. "Relation between growth and unemployment in a model with labor-force participation and adverse labor institutions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 273-292.
- Barry, Frank, 2009.
"Politics and Fiscal Policy Under Lemass: A Theoretical Appraisal,"
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(4), pages 393-406.
- Frank Barry, Trinity College Dublin, 2009. "Politics and Fiscal Policy under Lemass: A Theoretical Appraisal," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp292, IIIS.
- MG. Ladu, 2005. "Growth and Employment: A survey on the Demand Side of the Labour Market," Working Paper CRENoS 200507, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2000-07-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2000-07-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2000-07-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:458.00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.