Economic growth, structural change, and search unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Zagler, M., 2000. "Economic Growth, Structural Change, and Search Unemployment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/16, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Michel, Philippe, 1996. "Minimum wage unemployment and growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1463-1482, August.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 2001.
"Beyond Balanced Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 869-882.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," NBER Working Papers 6159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kongsamut, P. & Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1997. "Beyong Balanced Growth," RCER Working Papers 438, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Kongsamut, Piyabha & Rebelo, Sérgio & Xie, Danyang, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo & Pyka, Andreas, 2004.
"Economic development, qualitative change and employment creation,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 265-287, September.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2002. "Economic Development, Qualitative Change And Employment Creation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 362, Society for Computational Economics.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994. "Growth and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Manfred Stadler & Rüdiger Wapler, 2004.
"Endogenous Skilled-biased Technological Change and Matching Unemployment,"
Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Stadler, Manfred & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2001. "Endogenous skilled-biased technological change and matching unemployment," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 220, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Palokangas, Tapio, 1996. "Endogenous growth and collective bargaining," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 925-944, May.
- Zagler, Martin, 2002. "Services, innovation and the new economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 337-355, September.
- Pier Saviotti & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "Economic development by the creation of new sectors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-35, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Zagler, 2006.
"Does Economic Growth Exhibit A Different Impact On Job Creation And Job Destruction?,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 53(5), pages 672-683, November.
- Zagler, Martin, 2000. "Does economic growth exhibit a different impact on job creation and job destruction?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-40, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Lim, King Yoong, 2018.
"Unemployment, growth and welfare effects of labor market reforms,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 19-38.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & King Yoong Lim, 2017. "Unemployment, Growth and Welfare Effects of Labor Market Reforms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 232, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Shafaq Salam & Muhammad Hafeez & Muhammad Tariq Mahmood & Kashif Iqbal & Kashifa Akbar, 2019. "The Dynamic Relation between Technology Adoption, Technology Innovation, Human Capital and Economy: Comparison of Lower-Middle-Income Countries," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 17(1-B), pages 146-161.
- Florian Noseleit, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 735-766, September.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, structural change, and economic growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1104, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2011.
- Florian Noseleit, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, Structural Change, and Economic Growth," ERSA conference papers ersa11p427, European Regional Science Association.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Queirós, Anabela S.S., 2016. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: A dynamic panel data analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1636-1648.
- Bernadette Mukhwana Wanjala & Maureen Were, 2009. "Gender Disparities and Economic Growth in Kenya: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 227-251.
- Anabela Queirós & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2014. "Economic growth, human capital and structural change: an empirical analysis," FEP Working Papers 549, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
KeywordsIT; New economy; Sectoral shifts; Service sector; Endogenous growth; Structural unemployment; Search unemployment; J63; J64; O11; O41;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:96:y:2009:i:1:p:63-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.