Gender Disparities and Economic Growth in Kenya: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon, Robert J, 1995.
"Is There a Trade-off between Unemployment and Productivity Growth?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1995. "Is There a Tradeoff between Unemployment and Productivity Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toche, P., 2001. "Is There A Growth-Unemployment Trade-Off?," Economics Series Working Papers 9962, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sinha, Anushree & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amanda Ellis & Jozefina Cutura & Nouma Dione & Ian Gillson & Clare Manuel & Judy Thongori, 2007. "Gender and Economic Growth in Kenya : Unleashing the Power of Women," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6810.
- Martin Zagler, 2009.
"Economic growth, structural change, and search unemployment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 63-78, January.
- Zagler, M., 2000. "Economic Growth, Structural Change, and Search Unemployment," Economics Working Papers eco2000/16, European University Institute.
- Jane Kabubo-Mariara, 2003. "Wage determination and the gender wage gap in Kenya: Any evidence of gender discrimination?," Research Papers RP_132, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Patrick Toche, 2001. "Is There a Growth-Unemployment Trade-Off?," Economics Series Working Papers 62, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment; gender analysis; social accounting; JEL Code: J16;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:15:y:2009:i:3:p:227-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.