Extending the SAM with Social and Environmental Indicators: An Application to Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francois Bourguignon & William H. Branson & Jaime de Melo, 1989.
"Adjustment and Income Distribution: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
2943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourguinon, Francois & Branson, William H. & De Melo, Jaime, 1989. "Adjustment and income distribution : a counterfactual analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 215, The World Bank.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1990. "Accounting for Time Use," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(1), pages 33-52, March.
- André Fargeix & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 1990. "A Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model for the Analysis of Ecuador's Stabilization Programs," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 10, OECD Publishing.
- de Haan, Mark & Keuning, Steven J, 1996. "Taking the Environment into Account: The NAMEA Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 131-148, June.
- Alarcón, J.V. & van Heemst, J.J.P. & de Jong, N., 1997. "The social accounting matrix extended with social and environmental indicators : an application to Bolivia," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18998, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 1998. "Macro-economic and Sectoral Effects of Carbon Taxes: A General Equilibrium Analysis for China," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 135-159.
- Bartelmus, Peter & Stahmer, Carsten & van Tongeren, Jan, 1991. "Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting: Framework for a SNA Satellite System," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 111-148, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn Tarp & David Roland-Holst & John Rand, 2002.
"Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 157-184, June.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David & Rand, John, 2002. "Trade and Income Growth in Vietnam: Estimates from a New Social Accounting Matrix," MPRA Paper 29395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flores, Monica & Mainar, Alfredo J., 2010. "AnÃ¡lisis del impacto medioambiental derivado de las actividades econÃ³micas. AplicaciÃ³n a una economÃa regional," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2).
- Cámara Sánchez , Ángeles & Flores García, Mónica & Fuentes Saguar, Patricia D., 2013. "Análisis de las emisiones asociadas al sector energético en España /Emissions Associated with the Energy Sector in Spain Using a Social Accounting Matrix and Environmental Accounts," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 31, pages 151-170, Enero.
- Susana Santos, 2003. "Social Accounting Matrices for Portugal in 1998-99. Modelling the effects of charges in government receipts and expenditures," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Susana Santos, 2005. "Social Accounting Matrix and the System of National Accounts: An Application," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; Environment; Social Indicators; Bolivia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:12:y:2000:i:4:p:473-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .