Accounting for Time Use
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2005.
"Modelling Gender Dimensions of the Impact of Economic Reforms on Time Allocation among Market, Household, and Leisure Activities in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 615-639.
- Siddiqui, Rizwana, 2004. "Modelling gender dimensions of the impact of economic reforms on time allocation among market, household, and leisure activities in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 4197, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2005.
- Bos, Frits, 1993. "Standard national accounting concepts, economic theory and data compilation issues; on constancy and change in the UN-Manuals on national accounting (1947, 1953, 1968, 1993)," MPRA Paper 2656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schaffer Axel & Stahmer Carsten, 2006. "Erweitertes Gender-BIP- Eine geschlechts-spezifische Analyse des traditionellen Bruttoinlandsproduktes und der Haushaltsproduktion in Deutschland / Extended Gender-GDP - A Gender-Specific Analysis of ," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 226(3), pages 308-328, June.
- Franck Viroleau, 2015. "The Evolution of Gender Wage Inequality in Senegal Following the Economic Partnership Agreements," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ezequiel Uriel & Javier Ferri & Maria Luisa Molto, 2005.
"Estimation of an Extended SAM with household production for Spain 1995,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 255-278.
- Ezequiel Uriel Jiménez & Javier Ferri & María Luisa Moltó Carbonell, 2005. "Estimation Of An Extended Sam With Household Production For Spain 1995," Working Papers. Serie EC 2005-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- France Caillavet, 1998. "La production domestique des femmes réduit l'inégalité des revenus familiaux," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 311(1), pages 75-89.
- Jan S. Kowalski & Axel J. Schaffer, 2005. "The Part-Time-Society's Activity and Mobility Patterns," ERSA conference papers ersa05p150, European Regional Science Association.
- Jorge Alarcon & Jan Van Heemst & Niek De Jong, 2000. "Extending the SAM with Social and Environmental Indicators: An Application to Bolivia," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 473-496.
- Javier Ferri & MarÌa Luisa MoltÛ & Ezequiel Uriel, "undated". "Time use, computable general equilibrium and tax policy analysis," Studies on the Spanish Economy 202, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:36:y:1990:i:1:p:33-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.