Basic needs: Some issues
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Jorge Guardiola & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz, 2009. "Subjective well-being and basic needs: Evidence from rural Guatemala," ThE Papers 09/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1982. "Basic needs and the north/south debate," MPRA Paper 8469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1992. "The Political Economy Of Poverty Alleviation In Developing Countries: Is Sri Lanka Really An Exception?," Staff Papers 14052, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Aurélie Méjean & Franck Lecocq & Yacob Mulugetta, 2015.
"Equity, burden sharing and development pathways: reframing international climate negotiations,"
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 387-402, November.
- A. Mejean & F. Lecocq & Y. Mulugetta, 2015. "Equity, burden sharing and development pathways: reframing international climate negotiations," Post-Print hal-01239780, HAL.
- Pisani, Elena & Franceschetti, Giorgio, 2009. "Evolución del pensamiento económico agrario: de los agronegócios a la nueva ruralidad
[Evolution of the economic agrarian thought: from agribusiness to new rurality]," MPRA Paper 42810, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jun 2009.
- Barreiros L., 1985. "Operationalizing concepts and measurement of poverty and basic needs," ILO Working Papers 992431043402676, International Labour Organization.
- Altimir, Oscar, 1981. "Poverty in Latin America: a review of concepts and data," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic needs and global models: resources, trade and distribution," MPRA Paper 8023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1986. "Trade and development in the 1980s," MPRA Paper 8035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhalla, Surjit S. & Leiserson, Mark, 1982. "Issues in the Measurement and Analysis of Income Distribution in Developing Countries: Some Comparative Perspectives," 1982 Conference, August 24-September 2, 1982, Jakarta, Indonesia 182444, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Leroux, Justin, 2016. "Accounting for Needs in Cost Sharing," MPRA Paper 73434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghosh Banerjee, Sudeshna & Rondinelli, Dennis A., 2003. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Privatization? Empirical Evidence from Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1527-1548, September.
- Mendis, Patrick, 1995. "Capitalism In Human Scale: Are There "Virtuous Circles" In Economic Growth And Human Development In Achieving A Newly Industrialized Country Status?," Staff Papers 13901, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2010. "Living Standard and Economic Growth: A Fresh Look at the Relationship Through The Nonparametric Approach," Working Papers id:3161, eSocialSciences.
- Salvatore Monni & Massimo Pallottino, 2013. "Beyond growth and development: Buen Vivir as an alternative to current paradigms," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0172, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Seemi Waheed, 2001. "Analysis of Issues on Micro Credit—The Case of Two Villages in Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 723-750.
- Kleemeier, Elizabeth, 2000. "The Impact of Participation on Sustainability: An Analysis of the Malawi Rural Piped Scheme Program," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 929-944, May.
- Julia Johannsen & Manfred Zeller & Stephan Klasen, 2007. "The capability dilemma in operational poverty assessment," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 159, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Carlos Lacayo, 2004. "Análisis Comparativo de Sistemas de Monitoreo y Evaluación: El Caso de Nicaragua," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8841, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wanda Engel & Ricardo Paes de Barros & Mirela de Carvalho & Carlos Alberto Ramos & Ana Lucia Lobato & Gabriel Ferrato dos Santos & Fabio Sánchez Torres & Luz Magdalena Salas Bahamón & Carlos Lacayo, 2006. "Políticas efectivas para erradicar la pobreza: Desafíos institucionales, de diseño y de monitoreo," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 24838, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cohen, A., 2009. "The multidimensional poverty assessment tool: user's guide," IWMI Working Papers H043044, International Water Management Institute.
- Sandhu, Harpinder & Sandhu, Sukhbir, 2014. "Linking ecosystem services with the constituents of human well-being for poverty alleviation in eastern Himalayas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 65-75.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:6:y:1978:i:3:p:411-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.