Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "A classification of empirical CGE modelling," Research Report 99C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Khan, Haider A., 1999. "Sectoral Growth and Poverty Alleviation: A Multiplier Decomposition Technique Applied to South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 521-530, March.
- Erik Thorbecke & Hong-Sang Jung, 2001. "The Impact of Public Education Expenditure on Human Capital, Growth, and Poverty in Tanzania and Zambia; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 01/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Khan, Haider A. & Thorbecke, Erik, 1989. "Macroeconomic effects of technology choice: Multiplier and structural path analysis within a SAM framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-156.
- Clarete, Ramon L & Roumasset, James A, 1990. "The Relative Welfare Cost of Industrial and Agricultural Policy Distortions: A Philippine Illustration," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 462-472, April.
- Pyatt, F Graham & Round, Jeffery I, 1979. "Accounting and Fixed Price Multipliers in a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 850-873, December.
- Yao, Shujie & Liu, Aying, 2000. "Policy Analysis in a General Equilibrium Framework," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 589-610, September.
- Thorbecke, Erik & Jung, Hong-Sang, 1996. "A multiplier decomposition method to analyze poverty alleviation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 279-300, March.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c01 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gulay Gunluk-Senesen & Umit Senesen, 2011. "Decomposition Of Labour Demand By Employer Sectors And Gender: Findings For Major Exporting Sectors In Turkey," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 233-253.
- Bernadette Mukhwana Wanjala & Maureen Were, 2009. "Gender Disparities and Economic Growth in Kenya: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 227-251.
More about this item
Keywordsgeneral equilibrium; informal sector; gender;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-09-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2008-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .