Unemployment and Growth in the Long Run: An Efficiency-Wage Model with Optimal Savings
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richard A. Breche & Zhiqi Chen & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 2002. "Unemployment and Growth in the Long Run: An Efficiency-Wage Model with Optimal Savings," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 875-894, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sorolla, Valeri, 2014.
"Growth, unemployment and wage inertia,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 42-59.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2011. "Growth, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 879.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2012. "Growth, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "Growth, unemployment and wage inertia," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/309, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2016. "Local Import Competition in a Lumpy Country," Working Papers 653, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2010.
"Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 990-1000, November.
- Richard Brecher & Zhiqi Chen, 2008. "Unemployment of Skilled and Unskilled Labor in an Open Economy: International Trade, Migration, and Outsourcing," Carleton Economic Papers 08-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Howard Petith, 2005. "Capitalism, Unemployment and the Transition to the Contemporary Pattern of Growth," Working Papers 194, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Moreno-Galbis, E., 2006. "Unemployment and endogenous growth with new technologies-skill complementarity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 364-386, March.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Chen, Zhiqi & Choudhri, Ehsan U., 2010. "A dynamic model of shirking and unemployment: Private saving, public debt, and optimal taxation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1392-1402, August.
- Tetsugen Haruyama & Campbell Leith, 2010. "Unemployment And The Productivity Slowdown: An Effciency Wage Perspective," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 301-319.
- Howard Petith, 2005. "Capitalism, Unemployment and the Transition to the Contemporary Pattern of Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 649.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Richard A. Brecher & Zhiqi Chen & Ehsan Choudhri, 2007. "Optimal Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Shirking and Unemployment: Shapiro and Stiglitz Meet Chamley," Carleton Economic Papers 07-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Eva, MORENO-GALBIS, 2004. "Unemployment and Endogenous Growth with Capital-Skill Complementarity," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Richard A. Brecher & Till Gross, 2017. "Unemployment and Income-Distribution Effects of Economic Growth: A Minimum-Wage Analysis with Optimal Saving," Carleton Economic Papers 17-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Jul 2017.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; unemployment; efficiency wage.;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:00-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.